2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Wind is Sioux Falls' middle name in the spring. I'm ready.

Shark, I talked to my cousin tonight. He is bringing me three cases of my favorite beer. So, yeah, I am going to need some space in that trunk. Lol.

I should point out, it's not ALL coming with me. Just wanted to clarify. Don't want people assuming I am Lindsey Lohans father or something.

Shark, I talked to my cousin tonight. He is bringing me three cases of my favorite beer. So, yeah, I am going to need some space in that trunk. Lol.

Well, okay... I guess.

Any word on your Thursday night schedule yet? Is it looking like a Columbia meet up or a departure from my place?

I think it's going to have to be Columbia, if that's ok?

Of course it's okay. No problem with that at all. I think my drive time to Columbia is usually just over an hour, so what time are you thinking and what's a good spot to leave your car?

Of course it's okay. No problem with that at all. I think my drive time to Columbia is usually just over an hour, so what time are you thinking and what's a good spot to leave your car?

I'm thinking on that and will get back to you. I have a buddy that lives near I-70 and I could leave it there. You tell me when you want to take off and that's when we'll do it. I'm fine with as early as possible.

Yes, I believe you will be. Looking forward to meeting you.

Looking forward to meeting you too!

Attaboy.

I need to play some Sioux Falls golf some day.

Just a quick 9 hr trek!

You would be welcome with open arms brotha. Just don't come in the winter, we get snow.

I'll start looking the route over more carefully and such, but I assume we want to hit DFW early enough in the evening to be able to meet up with the group for whatever activities and to play washers in the parking lot.

Do we wanna shoot for like ... meet at 6:30am, transfer your gear and contraband beer, wheels up by 7:00?

Just a quick 9 hr trek!

You would be welcome with open arms brotha. Just don't come in the winter, we get snow.

Nah, of course not in the winter.

The doc and I have a lot of things we want to go do and see up that way though, I'm thinking this will have to be swung in the future for sure.

Also check out SuperShuttle, they are great and pretty cheap in tons of cities around the US.

Super shuttle takes for ever with all the stops

I'll start looking the route over more carefully and such, but I assume we want to hit DFW early enough in the evening to be able to meet up with the group for whatever activities and to play washers in the parking lot.

Do we wanna shoot for like ... meet at 6:30am, transfer your gear and contraband beer, wheels up by 7:00?

I'm on Tapa, so I accidentally thanked your post. Lol. But, atta boy! Keep up the great work.

I'm fine with that. That should put us in Dallas by what, 6ish or so?

I'm on Tapa, so I accidentally thanked your post. Lol. But, atta boy! Keep up the great work.

I'm fine with that. That should put us in Dallas by what, 6ish or so?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Sounds like a plan, man. I'll be ready for a cold beer and some washers after that long ass ride/drive.

Do you have any energy drink/soda/snack preferences for the back seat refreshment station?

Friday would be a good day to get the format and teams posted...

I need to remember to get some dollar bills just in case the groups I'm with decide to do any gaming

Is there going to be some kind of meet and greet on Friday?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Motel 6 parking lot poppin'?

I'll be signing autographs at the Motel 6 parking lot sometime after 6. Hold my beer and watch the washer skillz!

I'll be signing autographs at the Motel 6 parking lot sometime after 6. Hold my beer and watch the washer skillz!

Sounds like fun. Never played washers before.

Back