• Cleveland CG Tour Cart

Votes: 45 54.9%
  • Ping DLX

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • Other (please suggest in post)

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters
I like the cleveland looks great

Both are nice bags. I prefer the looks and utility of the Ping bag. The Cleveland bag is ok but I am not a fan of white as the dominate color in a bag. The poster who put up the pic of the black Cleveland bag gave a viable alternative. Not sure where one crosses the line as far as a "staff" bag or other gear goes? I bet if you checked the head covers, hats, bags and towels you would find that most golfers are pimping a brand in one way or the other. So I am personally not averse to supporting manufacturers if I indeed use and prefer their products.

definitely the Cleveland; the is boring

I have DLX in white and its a great bag. Has everything I need and the putter well is a benefit. I vote PING.

TapAhoy!

What kind of push cart are you going to use. If you have a clicgear, then maybe the b3 is an option. http://www.mygolfspy.com/clicgear-b3-cart-bag-review/
It doens't have the quasi staff bag look of the Cleveland or Ping bag you are considering, but it is a sweet bag to match up perfectly with your cart. The one thing I don't like about it and I don't understand why they didn't include it was the lack of a dedicated putter well.
Of your two bags under consideration, I like the cleveland though.

Cleveland all day!!!

What kind of push cart are you going to use. If you have a clicgear, then maybe the b3 is an option. http://www.mygolfspy.com/clicgear-b3-cart-bag-review/
It doens't have the quasi staff bag look of the Cleveland or Ping bag you are considering, but it is a sweet bag to match up perfectly with your cart. The one thing I don't like about it and I don't understand why they didn't include it was the lack of a dedicated putter well.
Of your two bags under consideration, I like the cleveland though.

Thanks, I don't have a clicgear, but looked at the B3 and wasn"t crazy about the set up. Nice quality though.

Can't go wrong with the Cleveland bag!

Definitely Cleveland - but both are great looking bags!

I like the Cleveland.

Cleveland hands down, it looks classy and fantastic

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Just like the title says, pick my next bag. I 've narrowed it down to two choices, but am open to suggestions. This bag will be used exclusively on a push cart. I haven't been able to touch either bag because no one here has them. They are both of viny/nylon/leatherette staff bag like material which is what I like.

The staff bag. Staff bags are awesome.

I am sure they are great but neither of these are staff bags.

I mis-read his post. I thought he was suggesting that you get a staff bag instead. Since you listed an "other" option...

Cleveland one gets my vote

Based on the pics...

Ping. All day.

However, which has the biggest cooler?

That Cleveland looks very nice!

That cleveland is darn nice. Both look sharp though.

Well both bags are getting a lot of votes. Guess it will come down to how well I get along with my new Cleveland woods and how much I want an external putter well (my biggest complaint about my current bag is that my putter gets lost in it).

That Cleveland bags sure looks good.

The all black Ping is sharp, but nothing looks as classy as the Cleveland bag.

The Cleveland looks cooler, but slightly gaudy; I'd go with PING, but they both look awesome.

I voted for the ping bag only because all black will not show the wear and tear along with dirt nearly as fast.

Cleveland. That bag is really good looking.

Back