The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The iPhone Thread

Been thping for about 2 hours straight, still have 80% battery life, awesome

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Been thping for about 2 hours straight, still have 80% battery life, awesome

That's good to hear. Around here it seems like it might have helped a bit.

Siri speaks for me!

That's good to hear. Around here it seems like it might have helped a bit.

Siri speaks for me!

Yeah, I also turned off push for mail, and turned of push for Facebook, and I also turned off the auto brightness if helped a lot

I find my typing on my iPhone 5 had gotten worse over time. Maybe I'm getting lazy whole typing and rely on spell check too much!

Siri speaks for me!

I use Siri more and more so easy just to say what I want - I suck at typing anyway

I use Siri more and more so easy just to say what I want - I suck at typing anyway

Yeah I haven't used Siri in weeks but she normally texts for me on the road so I don't have to dangerously text while drive hahah

I just got an iphone 5 this week. I have only ever had an old flip phone, so I'm a complete nube to the apps & everything else. I do plan on going through all 329 pages here, but I'm hoping I can get some quick answers from you guys:

1) What golf apps do you recommend?
a) SWing Analysis: I've heard of V1. Is there anything else for analyzing swings?

b) Course management/GPS:

What do you use for getting yardages?

How about for keeping score?

2) I want to start running/working out and tracking my nutrition. What do you use that you like?

3) Any other favorites that you can't do without now?

4) My school is going to start using ipads for both teachers & students, & I wanted to get up to speed ASAP. Any school/teaching/note taking apps that anyone uses?

Thanks in advance everyone!

I just got an iphone 5 this week. I have only ever had an old flip phone, so I'm a complete nube to the apps & everything else. I do plan on going through all 329 pages here, but I'm hoping I can get some quick answers from you guys:

1) What golf apps do you recommend?
a) SWing Analysis: I've heard of V1. Is there anything else for analyzing swings?

b) Course management/GPS:

What do you use for getting yardages?

How about for keeping score?

2) I want to start running/working out and tracking my nutrition. What do you use that you like?

3) Any other favorites that you can't do without now?

4) My school is going to start using ipads for both teachers & students, & I wanted to get up to speed ASAP. Any school/teaching/note taking apps that anyone uses?

Thanks in advance everyone!

1b) Golfshot GPS - one time fee, reliable, good stat tracking in phone and on their website

2) For nutrition I recommend "Lose It", which is free and full of great stuff. One of the best free apps out there period.

I always use Golfshot. It's awesome.

1b) Golfshot GPS - one time fee, reliable, good stat tracking in phone and on their website

2) For nutrition I recommend "Lose It", which is free and full of great stuff. One of the best free apps out there period.

Those were the two I was going to say. So +1 for those. I just wish the maps in golf shot were higher quality when zoomed in.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

As do I, between golfshot and my laser, my inconsistency is my only problem hahaha.

Lol yeah mine too. I just shout "damn Golfshot gave me the wrong yardage"

Lol yeah mine too. I just shout "damn Golfshot gave me the wrong yardage"

I'm soooo doing that tomorrow just to see the look on my playing partners face hahaha

Taptaptaparoo

been using "swing by swing golf" for gps
still frustrated looking for a free handicap app,, How hard can that be??:angry:

I like swing by swing golf It does score,GPS ,handicap,I like it so much I bought the app it tells you yards to diff point on the green, and will track your clubs yardages.

I like swing by swing golf It does score,GPS ,handicap,I like it so much I bought the app it tells you yards to diff point on the green, and will track your clubs yardages.

Did you buy it?? "looper" I did not and don't see anywhere it does handicap???
- it can do scoring but I haven't used that

It does after you use it for a certain number of rounds. My handi cap per it is17. And that is the non bought app

did you have to keep score too? or can you just update the round after?
THANKS

I used the the score tracker. But I think you can update it afterward

For those of you that so any kind of extreme sports (or extreme-ish) that want a GoPro camera but don't wanna drop the dough, you should check this out.

www.hitcase.com

Apple is holding a keynote at their WWDC conference tomorrow morning. A significantly new version of iOS is expected to be announced. Should be an exciting day for any Apple fanatics.

Apple is holding a keynote at their WWDC conference tomorrow morning. A significantly new version of iOS is expected to be announced. Should be an exciting day for any Apple fanatics.

Really lookin forward to this! Love my Apple products:

iMac
MacBookPro
2 x iPad
2 x iPhone
Apple TV
Time Capsule
Airport Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really lookin forward to this! Love my Apple products:

iMac
MacBookPro
2 x iPad
2 x iPhone
Apple TV
Time Capsule
Airport Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the new iOS Airdrop feature will be right up your alley. Take photograph on iPhone and airdrop it to your Mac, no Internet required.

I've been mulling over changing phones when the contract is up on my iPhone 4. Not a chance now. iPhone 5 all the way. The potential of the iOS/OS X system makes it a no-brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back