The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the new iOS Airdrop feature will be right up your alley. Take photograph on iPhone and airdrop it to your Mac, no Internet required.

I've been mulling over changing phones when the contract is up on my iPhone 4. Not a chance now. iPhone 5 all the way. The potential of the iOS/OS X system makes it a no-brainer.

Absolutely - things like photo stream are a godsend for me in my job as well. Take a photo with the iPhone and have it at the office on my iPad straight away!

I really like the stuff google does, but for me I prefer the Apple products others like Android which is great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not in love with iOS 7, but with advances they keep making I don't see why I would use anything besides an iDevice!!!

Been using the iOS 7 beta for the past few hours. It's definitely going to be a either love or hate upgrade for people. I'm still withholding my opinion for a few more days of use.

I gotta learn another new system?! - I am still learning this one...:deadhorse:

Has anyone noticed a DRASTIC decline in battery life when being connected to bluetooth?

This phone wont make it to 2:00 without dying.

Has anyone noticed a DRASTIC decline in battery life when being connected to bluetooth?

I use my iPhone 5 as an mp3 player only now and I constantly have it connected to my car through bluetooth. No issues. Lasts 3 1/2 - 4 days without a charge. It does nothing else though. Sits on standby when not being used.

Been using the iOS 7 beta for the past few hours. It's definitely going to be a either love or hate upgrade for people. I'm still withholding my opinion for a few more days of use.

Oh brother! Probably going to be a hate for me.

Mine drains pretty fast when using bluetooth, yes. I turn it on for the car and off when I'm out of it to limit the impact. I have a colleague at work who had the same issue with BT battery drain.

I'm loving iOS 7 so far. Great design, but I'm sure there will be some that will miss the old look. iTunes radio is nice, too. Already better than Pandora, in my opinion.

I'm loving iOS 7 so far. Great design, but I'm sure there will be some that will miss the old look. iTunes radio is nice, too. Already better than Pandora, in my opinion.

Are you actually a Dev or did you just register as one?

Are you actually a Dev or did you just register as one?

We have an account at my work. I was at the conference last week, but I've only developed basic stuff. Never actually submitted an app.

We have an account at my work. I was at the conference last week, but I've only developed basic stuff. Never actually submitted an app.

I'm thinking about registering as a developer just so that I can download the iOS 7 beta.

I'm thinking about registering as a developer just so that I can download the iOS 7 beta.

Don't you have to pay a decent amount of money to register?

Don't you have to pay a decent amount of money to register?

No. You can register through IMZDL and they will register your UDID as a developer device legally and free.

I have to say, it's been a LONG time since I have been impressed with anything dealing with iOS, but iOS 7 has me quite impressed.

Apple giving Jony Ive the ropes to do what he wanted to do to take iOS to the next level was a very, very smart decision.

Good to hear. Company just dropped n i5 off this morning. Currently have the 4s with AT&T an we are going to Verizon so we get new phones. Hoping to notice the increase in speed.

Good to hear. Company just dropped n i5 off this morning. Currently have the 4s with AT&T an we are going to Verizon so we get new phones. Hoping to notice the increase in speed.
I have found iOS7 to be quite laggy on the iPhone 5, however it is an EARLY beta that I was playing around with, so that is to be expected.

I have found iOS7 to be quite laggy on the iPhone 5, however it is an EARLY beta that I was playing around with, so that is to be expected.

I wanted to switch my iP5 to the iOS 7. But was really worried about just this very thing. And then I hear its a PITA to switch back to iOS 6 once you've made the change.

Yeah I have no desire to mess with beta/jailbreak stuff with my work phone. Will wait for actual release but it sounds promising.

I hope they get it worked out!

I wanted to switch my iP5 to the iOS 7. But was really worried about just this very thing. And then I hear its a PITA to switch back to iOS 6 once you've made the change.

It's super easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back