The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any iPhone Case Collectors Out There?

Any iPhone Case Collectors Out There?

Anyone have a bunch of cases they want to talk about?

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

I've been mulling over changing phones when the contract is up on my iPhone 4. Not a chance now. iPhone 5 all the way. The potential of the iOS/OS X system makes it a no-brainer.

We have iphone4's and desperately need an upgrade. I am impatiently waiting until the fall - if the rumors are true an iPhone5s or 6 will be available. I'll not be happy if they aren't!

Really lookin forward to this! Love my Apple products:

iMac
MacBookPro
2 x iPad
2 x iPhone
Apple TV
Time Capsule
Airport Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You almost sound like a friend of mine - He's an Appleaholic - has to buy the latest version of anything Apple on the first day it's available!

We are an Apple family even though I resisted for years. It got to the point where I would either have to buy new SW for the next Windows version or for a Mac. I went Mac and have not looked back. :LOL The best part was the look of pure joy on my brother's face when he saw my first MacBook - he's been a Mac fanatic for eons.

I do not miss the BSOD!

We have iphone4's and desperately need an upgrade. I am impatiently waiting until the fall - if the rumors are true an iPhone5s or 6 will be available. I'll not be happy if they aren't!

5S will be here in the fall

I have to say, it's been a LONG time since I have been impressed with anything dealing with iOS, but iOS 7 has me quite impressed.

Apple giving Jony Ive the ropes to do what he wanted to do to take iOS to the next level was a very, very smart decision.

The more I learn about iOS 7, the more excited I am for it, I really can't wait! I wasn't too impressed at first but it really looks like it will be awesome, I'm hoping the iPhone 5 can handle it though haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

This may be a stupid question, but anyway, when is IOS 7 supposed to come out?

This may be a stupid question, but anyway, when is IOS 7 supposed to come out?
I believe this fall, the new iOS usually coincides with the release of the new iPhone and iPad.

The more I learn about iOS 7, the more excited I am for it, I really can't wait! I wasn't too impressed at first but it really looks like it will be awesome, I'm hoping the iPhone 5 can handle it though haha

I've loved iOS 7 on my 5 so far, but a lot of the apps are crashing (which is expected), so I'm going back to 6. I think most will really enjoy this update.

I've loved iOS 7 on my 5 so far, but a lot of the apps are crashing (which is expected), so I'm going back to 6. I think most will really enjoy this update.

Dang are you a programmer?

Dang are you a programmer?

"Developer". I use the quotations because I've never created an app. My employer has an account and we have access. Just went back down to 6 and realized my last non 7 backup is on my work desktop. Guess that'll wait til monday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

"Developer". I use the quotations because I've never created an app. My employer has an account and we have access. Just went back down to 6 and realized my last non 7 backup is on my work desktop. Guess that'll wait til monday!

That's so awesome!

That's so awesome!

Yeah got a chance to go to the WWDC, too. Check that thread out, if you haven't before. It was an awesome experience.

Yeah got a chance to go to the WWDC, too. Check that thread out, if you haven't before. It was an awesome experience.

Did you get to witness the "can't innovate, my ass" comment during the Mac keynote?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

iOS beta 2 out today. OTA download

Did you get to witness the "can't innovate, my ass" comment during the Mac keynote?

Yeah, that's what everyone talked about after the keynote. It was great.

I think it's a bit of a stretch when you start talking smack because of a product that you haven't even been able to complete and put out yet. Just one of the reasons I have found myself starting to distance my electronics purchases from Apple.

I'm a long time iPhone guy but find myself more and more intrigued by the Samsung line... especially the S4. Does it really do so much more?

I've even thought that if I get a tablet, it might be a windows tablet for business purposes since that's what most of my business colleagues use. Although for personal use we have iPhones as well as an iPad, iMac, and Macbook Pro.

I think it's a bit of a stretch when you start talking smack because of a product that you haven't even been able to complete and put out yet. Just one of the reasons I have found myself starting to distance my electronics purchases from Apple.

It's not complete? They had them out in displays for us to look at after the keynote and I believe Pixar has tested them already.

It's not complete? They had them out in displays for us to look at after the keynote and I believe Pixar has tested them already.

What is this new product you people speak of?

So they ran a program on a computer that may or may not have been the Mac Pro they are promoting. Even then more than likely wasn't the consumer version.

Is it out yet? Nope. Obviously this means it's not ready for consumer production. Rather that be because they are still working kinks out in supply chains or in the system itself, the end result is the same. It's not ready. If it were it would be up for sale. That's all I was saying is that it isn't ready to be released.

So they ran a program on a computer that may or may not have been the Mac Pro they are promoting. Even then more than likely wasn't the consumer version.

Is it out yet? Nope. Obviously this means it's not ready for consumer production. Rather that be because they are still working kinks out in supply chains or in the system itself, the end result is the same. It's not ready. If it were it would be up for sale. That's all I was saying is that it isn't ready to be released.

Cool, got it.

Cool, got it.

I'm sorry. Not trying to be an ass. Not good at conveying attitude along with text.

I think the computer will be a beast. No doubt. Mac Pros always are.

All I was trying to say was that I feel it's a bit pompous to make a comment like he did about a product when you're not even ready to put the product in people's homes yet.

Wasn't meaning to attack your ideas or opinion on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back