My all time favorite. Unfortunately, they haven't made it to TX yet. I load up when we drive home from visiting the in-laws in Florida every summer.

Oh man that sucks. It is my go to beer we have it everywhere here.

beerv.jpg

Oh man that sucks. It is my go to beer we have it everywhere here.

Yuengling lager is on tap at the club, it is always ice cold and fresh. At $2.00/pint, it is hard to beat. It is usually what I order at restaurants but theirs is never as good as at the club.

Yuengling lager is on tap at the club, it is always ice cold and fresh. At $2.00/pint, it is hard to beat. It is usually what I order at restaurants but theirs is never as good as at the club.

Yeah you can't beat that deal. I think that draft beer just tastes better no matter what. I have been trying to get that kegerator in my man cave but it has been a tough sell. Haha

Yeah you can't beat that deal. I think that draft beer just tastes better no matter what. I have been trying to get that kegerator in my man cave but it has been a tough sell. Haha

A noble quest to be sure! Keep up the good battle, your cause is just. :drinks:

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Never thought I would, but after a few years of drinking Guinness I want it all the time, my fufu Mexican and german beers seem like toilet water compared to Guinness, I want to get a small keg next time, I hear it tastes better on tap.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Never thought I would, but after a few years of drinking Guinness I want it all the time, my fufu Mexican and german beers seem like toilet water compared to Guinness, I want to get a small keg next time, I hear it tastes better on tap.

Understandable, Guinness has some good beer. I'm having a Black Crown, by Budweiser, right now and can't say I overly impressed. The Guinness would have been better.

One of these

a6uze6ev.jpg

I am going to enjoy this and some Silver Bullets today and then I will be saying good bye to beer for a while. My fiancé and I are starting the Paleo diet/lifestyle tomorrow. Probably gonna have to un subscribe from this thread which saddens me but it will be good for me.

Zigenbock, I like dark beer.

Last beer in the house till the Miller Lites get delivered.

epyruby8.jpg

I have no idea how this is going to taste.

Understandable, Guinness has some good beer. I'm having a Black Crown, by Budweiser, right now and can't say I overly impressed. The Guinness would have been better.

Yeah. I need to go visit David O'kelly (haha) and try some real Guinness

Bought a sixer of Redds Appe Ale and I have to say, I'm extremely impressed!

I give you Pancho Villa stout

zabu2usy.jpg

Holy Mackerel Panic Attack!! Nah, i'm chillin.

Mr Satchmo
OH my that looks yummy.
How do you like it??
Just sippin a Pacifico here..

Mr Satchmo
OH my that looks yummy.
How do you like it??
Just sippin a Pacifico here..

It was good, very stout, and close enough to Guinness haha, a bit more bitter though.

They had all sorts of crazy things at this pub

Including this thing haha

uqutyny4.jpg

And they had some crazy chile infused bloody beer and other crazy chile stuff

I think I'll be trying a beer testing rack next time, it's a great mocrobrewery

I give you Pancho Villa stout

zabu2usy.jpg

Now that's dark, lol. Might be a bit too stout for my taste, but it's fun to trying the different brews.

Now that's dark, lol. Might be a bit too stout for my taste, but it's fun to trying the different brews.

Yeah it's super dark, this is the kind of beer my buddy and I like to drink hhah this one was exceptionally dark

Still working on my two cases of Yuengling.....I am about to pick up a 6 pack of Swithwicks Irish Ale to try.

One of these

a6uze6ev.jpg

I am going to enjoy this and some Silver Bullets today and then I will be saying good bye to beer for a while. My fiancé and I are starting the Paleo diet/lifestyle tomorrow. Probably gonna have to un subscribe from this thread which saddens me but it will be good for me.
Good for you - I went to a primal diet 5 months back and lost 40 pounds.

Good for you - I went to a primal diet 5 months back and lost 40 pounds.

Thanks. I like it so far and giving up the beer is tough but I have lost 10 pounds so far and it has been a week. I know I won't get those results each week but I am encouraged by the start.

I'm doing weight watchers and the beer
Is anywhere from 3-6
Points depending on what type, it helps
That I can at least drink a beer here and there haha. My pancho villa stout from earlier this week was like 6 points lol

2832.jpg

I'm doing weight watchers and the beer
Is anywhere from 3-6
Points depending on what type, it helps
That I can at least drink a beer here and there haha. My pancho villa stout from earlier this week was like 6 points lol

Nice man! I have great things from people on weight watchers. I would love to have beer but I am willing to give it up for a while and then slowly bring it back. Can't give up beer forever.

Back