Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very narrow in the toe. Grippy on the bottom and kept me low to the ground, but not the most comfortable for my wider foot.

Just ordered these for my irons last night. What a deal!!! Thanks DawgDaddy

Lamkin Perma-Wrap Classic 3GEN Standard Grip (White) $2.48 http://www.golfsmith.com/product/30025060/lamkin-perma-wrap-classic-3gen-standard-grip-white-

19628_im_____0_gsi

Very narrow in the toe. Grippy on the bottom and kept me low to the ground, but not the most comfortable for my wider foot.
I find this to be true for all the adidas golf shoes. This includes Puma. Wonder if it's a European thing.

Lowest I've seen for these. Lots of sizes & colors available. I can't remember if what the arch support on these was like, though. Anybody know anything about that?

I tried them on recently and all I really remember is they were narrow.

I find this to be true for all the adidas golf shoes.
Yes. I was in the employee store last week and the sales person mentioned that all of their shoes run narrow.

If you liked the soccer shoes, you will like these. I found them narrow and not much in the way of support.

I find this to be true for all the adidas golf shoes. This includes Puma. Wonder if it's a European thing.

THANKS!

I found Hawk's review. After reading that and all the comments, I pulled the trigger on some brown ones. I wear a medium shoe and still have some room in the toes. But, I'll probably need to purchase an arch support insole.

Lowest I've seen for these. Lots of sizes & colors available. I can't remember if what the arch support on these was like, though. Anybody know anything about that?

Like JB said, if you like the regular sneakers, you'll love these. I always loved Sambas, so for me, these are the best golf shoes ever. But they are a bit narrow for many folks.

Just got those White Lamkin Grips. HOLY deal 2.48? cheaper by like $2 than what I can buy for.

man...some nice shirts there.

man...some nice shirts there.

Seriously, some really nice stuff.

I need to get home, may buy my first Oakley shirt! How do these fit Jarret?

I have never owned one, but I have tried MANY of them on. Every time I find a deal on one, they dont have my size in the color I want. But.....they fit very true to size. That being said, I have had some issues with QC on PUMA. But, if you wear a Large then I say go with a large. they tend to have more of an american cut, which appeals to the masses. The fabric always has felt great to me. and I do believe the collar will hold up well

Very, very similar to Sligo.

you think? hmmm. I have always found them to be a little bigger than Sligo.

Where at? In length, I would agree they are longer than Sligo. Found the chest, shoulders to be very similar and arm length not much different either. Both shirts being smalls.

Edit; According to size charts, Oakley's are 2" wider in the chest.

Where at? In length, I would agree they are longer than Sligo. Found the chest, shoulders to be very similar and arm length not much different either. Both shirts being smalls.

Edit; According to size charts, Oakley's are 2" wider in the chest.
deleted my answer. I saw your edit.

I also think they are a hair longer

deleted my answer. I saw your edit.

I also think they are a hair longer

Agree with that one for sure. Should note as well that my Oakley shirt was from two seasons ago. Not sure if that made a difference or not.

Agree with that one for sure. Should note as well that my Oakley shirt was from two seasons ago. Not sure if that made a difference or not.
I dont know if it would either. I do know that they have done A LOT in 2 years.

Thanks a ton gents!

I'm seeing $59.99 prices (not $39.99). Still a good deal.

Lol what happened? That was quick. I had a pair in my cart for $39.99 before I decided against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back