Forum Testing Signup - Callaway X-Hot Hybrid

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Bridgestone J36
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Aldila VS S (stock)
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? Easy to hit. My current hybrid and I have issues...mostly hook city. I'm even considering going back to my 5w.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 22*
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? I have not, but would like to.
6. Are you RH or LH? RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? I've always liked the brand and I love the balls they have now. Every time I look for a new club, whatever it is, they are one of the first I try. I just haven't found one that "fit" me yet...despite really wanting to. Most of those clubs were a few years old though (diablo edge irons, a few older drivers). I think they make a top product, again, I just have to find the right fit. I am very interested in these hybrids, as I said mine hasn't given me the "easy to hit" it promised and everyone seems to talk about. I currently have more faith in my 4i or 3w. As for the "new" Callaway, I haven't been a club gear head for that long so new vs old I can't say too much on...but I've always liked them.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Adams Idea Tech V3
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara stiff
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? forgiveness, mid/high ball flight
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 19, 22, 25 & 29
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? no
6. Are you RH or LH? RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? I think they are doing well for themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the testers! I hope I am chosen, but either way this is going to be a fun one to either be a part of or follow. I just can't quit looking at these online. You would think that I am researching the x hot hybrid for a college dissertation. Google Chrome is flooding me with Callaway ads now! They're everywhere!

Just want to point out that Callaway Golf just RT'ed this thread.

Would love to sign up (range opens tomorrow!), but I don't currently use a hybris so wouldn't have anything to compare it with but either my 5w or 4i, Will watch reviews with interest though since I want to replace both my 4i and 5w.

1. nike vr pro 3 and 4
2. stiff graphite
3. Distance and accuracy
4. 3.21 and 4.24
5.not yet but would like 2
6.RH
7. I have callaway x22's so I like it

What does that mean?

Haha sorry. Thought most people were on twitter. JB tweeted about the testing. Callaway golf, retweeted it to all of its followers. 76,000 + of them.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Ping G20
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? stiff
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? forgiveness
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 23 deg
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? not yet would love too
6. Are you RH or LH? RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? product is getting much better

Would love to test.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing?
Taylormade 2 Rescue 16*

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)?
X-Stiff

3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)?
Height and forgiveness

4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)?
16*

5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet?
No

6. Are you RH or LH?
RH

7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf?
I was not that interested in their stuff the last 10 years. But after hitting the new xHot Pro irons. I will have to say they are starting to do things right. Can't wait to try this out.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Titleist 910H

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Project X HC1 6.5

3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? Ability to work ball off tee and keep in play on narrow holes

4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 21 degree

5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? Not yet, was a bit unsure about offset versus workability

6. Are you RH or LH? RH

7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? I love it. Just switched out from all Titleist clubs to X Hot Pro driver, fairways and irons and crushing them. The only thing left in my bag not Callaway/Odyssey now is my Titleist hybrid which to be honest I think would be hard to beat.....although I said the same thing about their drivers, fairways and irons only to switch out to the 2013 Callaway lineup. ;-)

There is some serious interest in getting to test the X-Hot.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP, IS II so spread the word to everyone and let them know. & Don't forget to thank THP & Callaway everywhere you can. Best of Luck. froofonto

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP, IS II so spread the word to everyone and let them know. & Don't forget to thank THP & Callaway everywhere you can. Best of Luck. froofonto

Is that the official JB/GG word?

I had originally put my entry out there for consideration, but I just decided to withdraw that entry...because I just ordered a pair of these.

I look forward to the thoughts of the selected testers, and will crash the thread with my own thoughts as well.

Thanks again to the new Callaway for giving the forum this opportunity.

sorry I messed up the link at first. check it out now

Callaway

Callaway

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Ping G5
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Standard Shaft, Stiff Flex
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? Consistent, and easy to hit everywhere on the course, tee, fairway, rough.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 19 degree
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet?No I have noe
6. Are you RH or LH? RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? Really impressed with what they have done with the program and how much they have avanced. Really eggar to try their new X hot clubs, really think they could help my game and help me have a quality consist club to know I can trust every time I take it out of my bag.

Good luck to all the applicants. I know I have my fingers crossed.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Mashie+ M2, Taylormade 09 rescue 3,4
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Standard Shaft, Stiff Flex
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? Forgiveness and consistent distance from all lies
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 18, 19, 22
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? Not yet
6. Are you RH or LH? RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? I love what they are doing with social media to engage their customers and what helps is putting out products that work for the average hacker.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Callaway Razr X Tour (4)

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Standard Stiff flex shaft

3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? Flexibility, ability to hit out of the rough or fairway. I love the lack of offset of the tour version I have.

4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 24 degree 4 hybrid

5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? No, but would love to. I signed up after reading many reviews on THP for a chance to test them. The reviews I've read include the Callaway forged and Mizuno MP T-10 wedge reviews, both are now in my bag.

6. Are you RH or LH? RH

7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? I love it. I've never owned Callaway before, but I've converted. I hit my friend's older X forged irons last summer, went out and hit the Razr X forged, and they are now in my bag with a couple of Musclebacks (9,PW). I finally found a replacement for my old Silver Scott's that I still love. I also have two Callaway forged wedges.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing?
I am currently gaming either a 3h or 4h Taylormade '11 Rescue
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)?
They both have the stock "Rescue" shaft
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)?
I want a hybrid that is forgiving and easy to hit from the fairway. I prefer a higher soft landing ball flight.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)?
19* or 21*
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet?
No
6. Are you RH or LH?
Right-handed
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf?
I have always though Callaway has made a quality "top-tier" product. Now I really like what I am seeing out the customer relations and marketing department. I even saw where a Callaway employee responded on a forum to someone complaining that there were no Callaway demo days in his area. The employee quickly volunteered to put one together and personally be there. I thought this was awesome. As far as marketing the XBomb sticker campaign is absolutely brilliant.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing?- Ping G15
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)?- Stiff, Stock Ping shafts
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)?- Consistency
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)?- 17, 20, 23
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet?- No
6. Are you RH or LH?- RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf?- I like what they are doing this year. I think they need to keep up with all the stuff TM is doing, and they are doing a good job

Back