I've never even looked into no-show socks - didn't realize they made them for men!

Lately I've been wearing a low cut Nike socks, like these. They come up just over the ankle and look like these.

MC2420_White-250.jpg

I may have to try and find some of the Nike/FJ no-shows with the tab now.

Gummi - Those are nice, but don't you think these suit Harry better and they're no-show.

Kittysocks.jpg

Those are awesome!

I need to know where you found them though, I have a buddy that'd rock those (not kidding)

I could absolutely do the flamingoes!

I still say go with peds.

gp518479-01p01v01.jpg

I just realized that I've been struggling with this dilemma for almost a year:
No Show Socks - The Hackers Paradise

At practice this morning, I noticed that the pro shop had a 25% sale on Puma apparel, so I picked up a 2 for $12 $9 Puma socks.

PumaSocks.jpg

(It came with one black pair and one white.)

We'll see how these work.

I have those harry. I like them a lot. However they are slightly higher than my shoe.

I was going through some sock issues as well. couldn't decide between the no-show or the low cut. recently started rocking black no-shows. I'm still cornfused...

I have two old pair of black Footjoy socks that don’t show. I tried to buy more of this particular style and as far as I can tell they stopped making them. :angry::banghead:

I have those harry. I like them a lot. However they are slightly higher than my shoe.

I don't have these, but I was going to say, based on the picture, these look more like low-cut and not no-show socks.

Right now I'm waring what are supposed to be no show and I've gotta tell ya, I can sure as hell see them and that drives me nuts! If I wanted socks that went up over my ankle bone I would buy LOW CUT dammit! :angry:

So JB, are you saying look for junior size and buy them for my 11.5 size foot? I have found some like 1 size too small and they weren't awful, but like others said, they would creep down and soon they were down to about the bottom of my heel.

We have to get a resolution to this issue, I need the fix! :banghead:

I was too polite to point that out. I believe my ped sugggestion is also in there; I'm just too lazy to look.

Translation: "I read the old thread and realized I made the same joke last year and now I'm trying to cover my tracks."

Harry and Claire, I'm going to have to ask you two to quit your shenanigans and someone help me get to a resolution on this topic!! This is far too important to go unanswered!

Someone find one of those guys playing the US Am and take their shoe off to see what they have going on down there!

Here's a question: If they can make fishing line clear, why can't they make nylon and polyester thread clear?

I was too polite to point that out. I believe my ped sugggestion is also in there; I'm just too lazy to look.

That may be my next purchase...one question though, do I have to shave the tops of my toes to wear them properly.:laughing: Or, I suppose I could just have them hotwaxed!!!:bulgy-eyes:

Someone find one of those guys playing the US Am and take their shoe off to see what they have going on down there!

I'll volunteer for that job, if you promise to bail me out afterwards.

That may be my next purchase...one question though, do I have to shave the tops of my toes to wear them properly.:laughing: Or, I suppose I could just have them hotwaxed!!!:bulgy-eyes:

Nah, just get a pedicure. Hot pink nail polish.

What kind of socks do runners wear? You never see them and you know their socks cant be slipping.

Golf Socks

I'm not really fussy about my golf socks. As long as the trim color matches my outfit - I'm good. Today I wore a new pair of Nike Dri-Fit socks, which I only bought because they were the right shade of purple to match a shirt, but I'm sold on them. Wow are they comfortable - the correct amount of cushion and they breathe as well. I need to buy more.

I remember, but I thought my discovery needed it's own thread.

Yes, MO - I'll give you that one. However, these socks are amazing. Have you ever tried them?

Ain't that the truth.

By the way, the Chiefs look awesome awful against the Raiders today. The Raiders don't look much better.

Yes, MO - I'll give you that one. However, these socks are amazing. Have you ever tried them?
I don't think I've tried the Dri-Fit, I have some Nike no-show socks that I bought at Kohls that are my go to socks though.
Ain't that the truth.

By the way, the Chiefs look awesome awful against the Raiders today. The Raiders don't look much better.

Holy thread jack Batman:D The Chiefs are playing their absolute best, I LOVE it. I just hoping those stinking Raiders don't figure out a way to lose it.

Threads merged.

Back