New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

This is the maybe list for friday and sunday and course type preference.

Friday afternoon:

Kobey
TheCrest4
Darren K
Jwkde
Jlukes
Fireitup
Bigball
NJRob
Xarraan
Philly Golf Guy

Sunday morning:

Kobey
Philly Golf Guy
Buckjob
Motoo344
Jwkde
Kenh
Fireitup
Bigball
CS
VA Vince

Last edited:
Great list of guys and girls there! Wish I could!

Was it the MEGA league? I love that place. It's pretty much the only place I play in the summer. My buddy Jason is the head pro there. I think in the last 10 years this place has been in great shape. The greens are the best day in and day out in SJ. IMHO

Not the Mega league. It's called the golf mission. They play a different course each Saturday. They used to play a two day event there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Myself and GolferGal are not part of the Invitationals. We will be there, taking pictures, walking the course with everybody, etc, but we will not be part of the competition.
Will you be able to grace us with your presence for the Friday round?

Not sure yet buddy. It depends on our travel schedule.
Roger! That's what I figured. Wasn't sure when you'd be arriving in the area.

As for everyone else that was thinking Friday, Twisted Dunes runs about $80 but it looks like a GORGEOUS course. Maybe we can talk to them for a group rate? Here's their site if you're interested: http://www.twisteddune.com/golf/rates/

If I missed anyone just quote and add.

1. Jwke
2. CS
3. Buckjob
4. The Crest
5. Flynnie
6. Golf4Life
7. Gianna
8. KenH
9. NJRob
10. DevRickus
11. Kobey
12. PhillyGolfGuy
13. Bmik33
14. DarrenK
15. Xarraan
16. Motoo344
17.Thainer
18. DarrenK
19. Fireitup
20. BigBall
21. FrancisD
22. Jfaas33
23. JerseyNate
24. Dr. Golf
25. Speedliner

Added one and subtracted JB and GG

Sounds like a good idea and I'm in for this if I get down there Friday night. Much better than going straight from the craps table to the course on Sat. a.m., as I could see happening otherwise.

As for golf on Sunday, I'm good with going some where in a.m. Maybe some where with good conditions since most of the green fees are still off peak.

NJRob, you ever get out to Mattawang GC (which is near Princeton)? Just like the classic layout that can get challenging at times and have never run into a crowd there. My friend from Hackensack and I meet up there a few times a season and always come away with an enjoyable round.

I grew up in Hillsborough right off Township Line road so Mattawang was my home course. Wasn't called Mattawang then though, can't remember for the life of me what it was. I used to ride my bike there with my bag on my back.

If I missed anyone just quote and add.

1. Jwke
2. CS
3. Buckjob
4. The Crest
5. Flynnie
6. Golf4Life
7. Gianna
8. KenH
9. NJRob
10. DevRickus
11. Kobey
12. PhillyGolfGuy
13. Bmik33
14. DarrenK
15. JB (Sorry, should of added you an GG first)
16. GG
17. Xarraan
18. Motoo344
19. Thainer
20. DarrenK
21. Fireitup
22. BigBall
23. FrancisD
24. Jfaas33
25. JerseyNate
26. Dr. Golf

Only 6 more spots guys and gals. If you're on the fence you better sign up soon!

That's cool JB, be fun to just hang out with you then. So with VA Vince we're actually at 25?

Are there still spots available? I live in Hoboken, NJ and would like to attend, if possible.

Are there still spots available? I live in Hoboken, NJ and would like to attend, if possible.

Hope you can make it! Gonna be a great time for sure!

I am on my way to the course now - I will sign up later tonight! I might have 2 more players as well!

Yes, I just quoted myself. Does nobody read posts? Haha

I saw it. I see what you are doing trying to keep this thread near the top to get the last few sign ups we need! Smart dude

I saw it. I see what you are doing trying to keep this thread near the top to get the last few sign ups we need! Smart dude
That and trying to find a course for Friday's round...

Nice. Your right though Twisted Dunes looks pretty sweet. Price point might be a little high for people but it is going to be very tough to please everyone.

I may be down for an early Sunday round. All depends what the tee time is.

Nice. Your right though Twisted Dunes looks pretty sweet. Price point might be a little high for people but it is going to be very tough to please everyone.

I'm hoping we can get enough people to play that they might give us a group discount.

Looks like we're split at them moment. Some people want to play a nicer course on friday and some want somewhere less expensive. I could start putting it beside the names on the maybe list to see what we have so far. We might end up having two groups on friday on different courses. I'll put nice, cheap or either beside them. If I don't have someone's preference or get one wrong, just let me know. Or if someone is a definite or needs to be taken off the list for either day. I'll keep updating post 551 for now.

Looks like we're split at them moment. Some people want to play a nicer course on friday and some want somewhere less expensive. I could start putting it beside the names on the maybe list to see what we have so far. We might end up having two groups on friday on different courses. I'll put nice, cheap or either beside them. If I don't have someone's preference or get one wrong, just let me know. Or if someone is a definite or needs to be taken off the list for either day. I'll keep updating post 551 for now.

I really don't think $70 is bad for a round at a links style course. If people are traveling for this why play a crappy course? Just my $0.02

Back