Wish I could Sim it up tonight as well. Cane's game tonight. Kids first hockey game!!

Wish I could Sim it up tonight as well. Cane's game tonight. Kids first hockey game!!

Way better than SimCity. Though I don't understand Hockey, still more exciting to see his debut!

Way better than SimCity. Though I don't understand Hockey, still more exciting to see his debut!

Not sure I phrased that correctly. It's my kids first time going to watch a game. The Canes are the Carolina Hurricanes. Hockey is probably the best sport to attend.

Not sure I phrased that correctly. It's my kids first time going to watch a game. The Canes are the Carolina Hurricanes. Hockey is probably the best sport to attend.

Ah, I see, I was clearly thoroughly lost. Still, more exciting!

I love to go watch, I still don't get it though. I'm just wired for football. :alien:

Ah, I see, I was clearly thoroughly lost. Still, more exciting!

I love to go watch, I still don't get it though. I'm just wired for football. :alien:

Just think of the exciting football collisions but fighting is allowed!! Playoff hockey is bar none the greatest sporting event you can watch. Incredibly intense

Brad is unfriendly. Sets his region to private so I can't go and build slum..err beautiful neighborhoods right next door. WTH

I just started to play a good old friend from way back... Freelancer. Awesome game!

Someone play LoL with me =(

I'll play with you but I suck terribly at it. I would need to download it though

Anyone else played the new Tomb Raider or Crysis 3.

Tomb Raider is a lot of fun and requires some thought to move through the level which makes it even better.

Crysis 3 is your typical futuristic shooter but is probably the BEST looking game I've ever played. On my gaming computer I crank it to Ultra High graphics and it's unbelievable

I experienced some kind of glitch on black ops. I was a 3rd prestige 24 last night. got back on an hour ago and I was a 3P level 50 and had over two TRILLION COD points. WTF is up with that?

THPing on Tapatalk

I experienced some kind of glitch on black ops. I was a 3rd prestige 24 last night. got back on an hour ago and I was a 3P level 50 and had over two TRILLION COD points. WTF is up with that?

THPing on Tapatalk

You may have accidentally got stuck in a glitch / boosting lobby. I've seen this plenty of times and most of the people end up getting banned or they got their stats raped. What I mean by that is they end with -10000 losses and a k/d ratio of -10000 lol it's treyarchs way of saying thanks for cheating. Hopefully that won't happen to you

You may have accidentally got stuck in a glitch / boosting lobby. I've seen this plenty of times and most of the people end up getting banned or they got their stats raped. What I mean by that is they end with -10000 losses and a k/d ratio of -10000 lol it's treyarchs way of saying thanks for cheating. Hopefully that won't happen to you

I hope not as it was unintentional. Is it possible to contact their CS and get it set back to where I was before the glitch so I don't lose all my progress?

THPing on Tapatalk

I hope not as it was unintentional. Is it possible to contact their CS and get it set back to where I was before the glitch so I don't lose all my progress?

THPing on Tapatalk

You could try. Honestly tho thousands of kids try that after they have clearly been banned or stat raped for cheating / boosting on purpose. I mean I totally believe you it's just hard to say if they will you know? I might just be one of those stupid things you got stuck into. You may just have to do the stat reset in the prestige unlocks. Sucks man

You could try. Honestly tho thousands of kids try that after they have clearly been banned or stat raped for cheating / boosting on purpose. I mean I totally believe you it's just hard to say if they will you know? I might just be one of those stupid things you got stuck into. You may just have to do the stat reset in the prestige unlocks. Sucks man

If I lose my 4.2 win ratio and 4.7 kill ratio I'm not gonna be a happy camper.

THPing on Tapatalk

If I lose my 4.2 win ratio and 4.7 kill ratio I'm not gonna be a happy camper.

THPing on Tapatalk

Lol happens to the best of us homie. I've seen my legit friends lose the same setups, high 3's and 4's KD and even higher win loss. You can thank all those idiots who aren't legit and do those stupid glitches. I just stopped caring. I top out around 3 - 3.34 in cod and just came to not care. Way less stress hahaha

You on Xbox dude? We can own some peeps. I've also been playing halo recently. Takes way more skill, noobs can't 1 hit you

You on Xbox dude? We can own some peeps. I've also been playing halo recently. Takes way more skill, noobs can't 1 hit you

No, I play on Wii. Commence laughter. Sticks don't do it for me. I like the point and shoot SO much better.

THPing on Tapatalk

No, I play on Wii. Commence laughter. Sticks don't do it for me. I like the point and shoot SO much better.

THPing on Tapatalk

Lol well I must say that is interesting but I'd be willing to try it. Prolly pretty fun. In the case of the wii you can disregard the glitch things I've said. I have no idea how the wii works. I just know it's a huge problem on the Xbox and what happens to people. It may be worth contacting them in that case dude. Please tell me you have Mario cart???

Right on. I actually have a wii back home but haven't played it in years. We used to have a blast playing Mario cart and tiger woods on it. Watching my friends dad launch the wiimote across the room into the window (luckily didn't break) was ridiculously funny. We all had a "damn Nintendo recommending the wrist strap" hahah!

Right on. I actually have a wii back home but haven't played it in years. We used to have a blast playing Mario cart and tiger woods on it. Watching my friends dad launch the wiimote across the room into the window (luckily didn't break) was ridiculously funny. We all had a "damn Nintendo recommending the wrist strap" hahah!

I think its funny how it was like finding a gold nugget in a big river back in 2007 if you found a wii in a store. Now they're like $60 used. The new one is a joke if you've never played it. The Wii isn't that bad for what it is. I wish it was as feature heavy as the other two, but that would be ridiculously expensive.

THPing on Tapatalk

I think its funny how it was like finding a gold nugget in a big river back in 2007 if you found a wii in a store. Now they're like $60 used. The new one is a joke if you've never played it. The Wii isn't that bad for what it is. I wish it was as feature heavy as the other two, but that would be ridiculously expensive.

THPing on Tapatalk

Yeah it used to be crazy trying to find one. I've always loved the wii but couldn't have it as my primary console. It's always been one of those extras besides the Xbox.

Back