NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it just not that long ago that some were saying that Couturier was one of the best young players in the league?

I remember that. I don't think it's true.

Grubauer is good. Really good.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

I got to see him play several games when he was in the ECHL and he was excellent there. You're a Leafs fan aren't you? If so yall have a really good goalie coming up through the system I saw last year. I think his name is Mark Owuya? I was really impressed by him. Not many skaters manage to make it to the NHL from the ECHL but alot of good goalies get there start there. As for the game today, that's one of the most piss poor performances I've ever seen us play, and we were still in the game in the 3rd. Hopefully Erskine will be back soon, not much else to say about that game, I just hope we play better tomorrow.

At least Fleury can stop guys in the SO. We saw Reimer couldn't tonight.

I know the Hawks have had almost all the attention and the Bruins are rolling but the Kings are scary good. I think they are under the radar again.

God I can not stand these 2 morons on the NBC national broadcast. They are the worst!

Caps need to get some traffic in front of Biron these shots from the outside are not going to cut it.

Caps don't look like a team that wants to make the playoffs from the last 2 games. Ugh pretty damn frustrating to watch. Oh well

Surprised you don't like them. They're my favorite combo.

How many tips has Eddie given to "all you young hockey players out there" so far?

Surprised you don't like them. They're my favorite combo.

How many tips has Eddie given to "all you young hockey players out there" so far?

Keep your stick on the ice!

Kaleta suspended for 5 games, Simmons no penalty. Great job NHL

i hope Ott murders one of the Flyers....

Kaleta suspended for 5 games, Simmons no penalty. Great job NHL

Never mind the fact that I'm from Philly when I say this. But Simmonds was going in for the hit and whoever it was turned and faced the boards at the same time he was hit, I know Simmonds is a goon but it didn't look like he was TRYING to board him.

Never mind the fact that I'm from Philly when I say this. But Simmonds was going in for the hit and whoever it was turned and faced the boards at the same time he was hit, I know Simmonds is a goon but it didn't look like he was TRYING to board him.
Yup. As a neutral party, Simmonds was completely committed to that check. No penalty there at all.

this is true...agreed after further review in slow mo.

i've seen 2 unsportsmanlike penalties called this year on BUF.
i can only imagine what you have to say in the NHL to get one of those....

Best one of the year, by far.... (only minutes left in the game, score is 3-0 CBJ)

God I can not stand these 2 morons on the NBC national broadcast. They are the worst!

i'd rather listen to Barkley and Shaq call this game....

I'm sure it's more than a your momma joke that's for sure

Sid has 5 assists on 6 goals tonight. Unreal. Game after game this kid amazes me.

Sid has 5 assists on 6 goals tonight. Unreal. Game after game this kid amazes me.

Fails to amaze me since he has been doing it since he was 11-12 years old.

Watched him dominate 16-18 year olds as a 13 year old, as in averaging almost 3 pts per game. Nothing fails to amaze me any more with him.

I know I'm the only California hockey fan on this thread, but I wanted to notify everyone that the Ducks just swept their home stand 3-0. We now have 39 points and trail the Hawks by 6 with two games in hand. For not being given a chance to make the playoffs, this season has been a heck of a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back