Midwest get together.

I'd be Interested. Sorta depends on cost and location. Could possibly make Omaha work

TapaTalk from the iPhone

i'd be interested if it was a bit further east than nebraska

As much as I'd love to, this year probably isn't going to work for me with another young one to take care of. I've pretty much penciled in all the travelling that I'm going to be allowed already. Either way, plenty of guys in that area and you'll be able to get some interest!

Does this mean you'll be a no go for the NI Outing?

Let me know whenever you head to Valpo so we can play Aberdeen.

I too would like to try out some Nebraska courses, count me in if the dates work.

Does this mean you'll be a no go for the NI Outing?

Let me know whenever you head to Valpo so we can play Aberdeen.

That's a little different since I have in-laws in Valpo. I'm hoping to maybe time a trip up there with the family and then get away. Will definitely let you know either way.

Depending on the date and location, I would like to be included. Quarry Oaks in Ashland has my vote but I am open to others.

*cough* Green Bay Area *cough*

Would be possible to make something in Omaha area work. Only a few hours away for us.

That's what I am leaning towards, at this point.

I've always wanted to golf some courses down there.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That's a little different since I have in-laws in Valpo. I'm hoping to maybe time a trip up there with the family and then get away. Will definitely let you know either way.

June 8th in South Bend in the NI Outing. Literally any time I can do Aberdeen. Just let me know, any time.

Depending on the date and location, I would like to be included. Quarry Oaks in Ashland has my vote but I am open to others.

Quarry is a great course for sure!

Depending on the dates, I'd be down for some golf with THPers

I hope to make it out to this, will just depend on when and how far away. I don't want to ask off from work much for a while, so may just have to be a day trip. The Omaha region works for me, but go where ever it makes sense for everyone else.

So here are some dates that would work great for me:

April 13th-14th
April 27th-28th
May 11th-12th
May 25th-26th

Those weekends are free for me.

I'm gonna day it's definitely going to be in Omaha, I know a couple people were interested but wouldn't be able to make Omaha, sorry, but I think there's enough interest for Omaha that it should be held there.

If you all can give me some dates that'll work good so when I call courses I can get some information that would be great.

I don't plan on calling courses for awhile though.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

April 13th-14th
April 27th-28th
May 11th-12th
May 25th-26th

I'm gonna day it's definitely going to be in Omaha, I know a couple people were interested but wouldn't be able to make Omaha, sorry, but I think there's enough interest for Omaha that it should be held there.

If you all can give me some dates that'll work good so when I call courses I can get some information that would be great.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I wont give a date preference because I am not sure I would be able to swing it with my various trips this year. If the date and funds work I will be there

April 13th-14th
April 27th-28th
May 11th-12th
May 25th-26th

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
April 13th-14th - With it being Masters weekend I'd probably be out as we get together to watch the tourney! But still a possibility I guess.
April 27th-28th - The 28th is my anniversary here on THP, I'm certainly in!!!
May 11th-12th - Works for me.
May 25th-26th - I already have a tourney this weekend.

April 13th-14th
April 27th-28th
May 11th-12th
May 25th-26th

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

April 13th-14th are a no go for me.

All the other dates work for me.

Gonna bump this back up.

I think this is a great idea and if I can I'd love to go and meet some of you guys. I'm still hoping to make it to Branson and that would be another great opportunity to meet some midwest THPers. I'm assuming that it will primarily be midwest guys going to that event with some travelling further.

April 13th-14th No Go. Power Plant Maintenance Outage
April 27th-28th No Go. Business Travel to Florida (Golf and Scuba with family included)
May 11th-12th Should be able to work it out.
May 25th-26th Should be able to work it out.

I'll put my vote in as: May 11th-12th

I recommend Tournament Club of Iowa. Located in Polk City just North of Des Moines. Outstanding Track!

That's where it was last year.

I'm new to THP so I hereby withdraw my recommendation. I will however recommend Honey Creek in Boone Iowa. Each nine is completely different and it is always in amazing shape.

Back