WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
20130309_120955_zps68bf11f8.jpg

Nice bag Hinchy! Enjoying the bladez?

Great looking setup @el Bandito

Nice bag Hinchy! Enjoying the bladez?

Thanks!

Certainly am! Didn't get the best out of them this morning though. My hands were far too cold to grip the club properly!

Thanks!

Certainly am! Didn't get the best out of them this morning though. My hands were far too cold to grip the club properly!
Brrrrrrrr...you going to make it down for the spring cup at the Belfry in June?

Until I get my driver and/or 3 wood actually travelling to any decent distance and/straight I'm scared to play anywhere new people will see me! I've taken advantage of the Gleneagles offer that is on until the 30th April though so will be playing there Easter weekend. Hopefully I'll have worked it out by then

Until I get my driver and/or 3 wood actually travelling to any decent distance and/straight I'm scared to play anywhere new people will see me! I've taken advantage of the Gleneagles offer that is on until the 30th April though so will be playing there Easter weekend. Hopefully I'll have worked it out by then
Ah...stage fright. We have all been there. Obviously completely your call, but we are not that type of crowd! The guy that came second over the two days also had the honour of hitting the first tee shot. He promptly scuffed it into a ditch 10 yards from the tee! I'm pretty sure every one went out of bounds at least once and often more. All part of the fun.

Cleaned up the irons after my range session today!
esa5y7e9.jpg

They look great! Nice job six4three5

What do you guys think of the new putter? Its a work in progress with the fill. Just wanted to get opinions before I keep going for the "murdered" look

attachment.php

Love the look you are going for!

They look great! Nice job six4three5

Thanks Milo! I'm a bit obsessive over my clubs, clean them every 2-3 uses so they never really get overly dirty.

Nice bag Jimmy! I love the look of those Vokey's.

I'm in love with those Scor Wedges. I would love to run 5 of them!
With you! Had to reorganise the long end of the bag to get them in...but worth it!

Here's my whats in the bag for 2013, just finished the lime green paint fill on the irons and wedges today.
IMG_0720.jpg

closer look of the paint fill and the custom grind/taping of the 62* wedge
IMG_0722.jpg

The Accra Dymatch S2 M5 (x-flex) shafts I'll be gaming in my driver (65g) 3w (75g) and hybrid (85g) and project x 6.5 shafts that are in the irons and wedges.
IMG_0723.jpg

Last edited:
So many nice bags around here. Loving the paint fills too. Ill have to update mine once my clubs come in.

I'm done, my bag is set for the year no matter what shiny new thingy'm'bobber comes out. I want to buy a Corvette in a couple of months to build into a little hot rod (I miss my fast cars) so I've GOT to stop spending so much money on golf. Tees, balls, and CC dues are it from now on!

8549166603_1d4d3dcca9_b.jpg

8550265434_fe510e1dc6_b.jpg

8549165873_8dbe726e66_b.jpg

Can you believe those AP1's and wedges probably have 120+ rounds on them? A bit of Mother's Metal Polish after every round and they still look almost new.

Edit: the putter will change. I have two different putting strokes that randomly change themselves out with no help or desire from me. I have a Scotty GoLo that I put great with at times, right now the Newport is the only thing I have a prayer with though so I switch back and forth.

Beautiful bag man

Thank you sir. I love it all. Went through too many of everything last year looking for "perfect" and settled on 90% of this bag by mid summer and have just been wandering through drivers/woods for a while. My 910's work great (still hit them) but the Nike stuff is just too good to not play right now.

I want to buy a Corvette in a couple of months to build into a little hot rod (I miss my fast cars) so I've GOT to stop spending so much money on golf. Tees, balls, and CC dues are it from now on!

That's a man with his priorities in the right spot! :-D When you've got one expensive hobby, why not trade it for an even more expensive one?

I'm about to do the same thing. I raced cars for about 8 years and really miss it. I don't know if I'll ever get back into racing, but my 2 year drought without even a semi-quick car is starting to get dull. I mean, I'm not asking for much. Just give me something that will run a high 13, handle and brake worth a flip, but has enough utility to squeeze the family in and go on a long trip.

Seriously though, nice sticks. I really like the Coverts. If I wasn't so happy with the top part of my bag, I'd be giving those a real look.

That's a man with his priorities in the right spot! :-D When you've got one expensive hobby, why not trade it for an even more expensive one?

I'm about to do the same thing. I raced cars for about 8 years and really miss it. I don't know if I'll ever get back into racing, but my 2 year drought without even a semi-quick car is starting to get dull. I mean, I'm not asking for much. Just give me something that will run a high 13, handle and brake worth a flip, but has enough utility to squeeze the family in and go on a long trip.

Seriously though, nice sticks. I really like the Coverts. If I wasn't so happy with the top part of my bag, I'd be giving those a real look.

HAhahaha, brother don't I know it. I made a living building race cars for several years, had a shop in NC, worked at other machine shops/hot rod shops in Tx etc. I've had 8 second bikes, 10 second cars, and god knows what else. Raced from Tx to Fl to Md and spent a small fortune trying to win pennies lol. I kicked the habit in 2009 and I've been clean and sober for 4 years but it's calling me back strong right now. A clean shiny mid 11 second ride that my wife can drive will keep me happy now, I have no plans of ever getting back into it seriously as I make a lot more money in my current career for a lot less time than I ever did building hot rods.

Here's my whats in the bag for 2013, just finished the lime green paint fill on the irons and wedges today.
IMG_0720.jpg

closer look of the paint fill and the custom grind/taping of the 62* wedge
IMG_0722.jpg

The Accra Dymatch S2 M5 (x-flex) shafts I'll be gaming in my driver (65g) 3w (75g) and hybrid (85g) and project x 6.5 shafts that are in the irons and wedges.
IMG_0723.jpg

Looks great. I love the green on the wedges I found the chevron to be a bit of a pain when I did mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back