Status
Not open for further replies.
575789_385173198213632_57233201_n.jpg

drake_zpse591ebc6.jpg

This is my 2 year old Chocolate Lab, Drake! He is a great dog but a pain in the butt sometimes!

Few updated pictures of Brix. He know knows sit, down and speak. He's getting big quickly!
quga6yvu.jpg

Walking with his newly found stick!
naquvevu.jpg

Brix at 14 weeks today! He now knows sit, down, and speak. We're working on high five. He gets it but not right away. We're getting there tho!
azejaseb.jpg

Our little pit bull mix. She turned 7 last week. Sweetest little dog ever.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363542991.672605.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363543009.927103.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363543031.255517.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363543051.679269.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363543108.950745.jpg

Thats a good looking pup. I think your going to have a great little buddy there.

Great looking dogs LaidBack and Six4! Very very cute.

Here is our dog Maverick on the first day we got our house, we forgot a water bowl.

9a5aqe9e.jpg

Girlfriend snapped this picture of Brix and I napping on Sunday.
y7y4udag.jpg

Who has a 29 inch tall dog? I do. At least a quick measure against my leg and then comparing it to a yardstick came up with 28 to 29 inches! I'll get a more accurate measurement soon! (That's to his withers)

He's half yellow lab (23 inches tall) and half golden retriever (24 inches tall). They forgot to tell us he was part shetland pony.

The tiles on the floor are 18 inch squares.

734235_471605579576951_430189704_n.jpg

He's a good looking pup Smalls!

Just took the plunge yesterday with my wife to get our first dog, shes an 8 week old black (working) cocker spanial photos to follow

Just took the plunge yesterday with my wife to get our first dog, shes an 8 week old black (working) cocker spanial photos to follow

Congratulations, be patients and you'll have a great friend and companion for many years

Girlfriend snapped this picture of Brix and I napping on Sunday.
y7y4udag.jpg

Awesome pic Six! Kane will be a year old in 3 weeks updated photo and weight then.

Awesome pic Six! Kane will be a year old in 3 weeks updated photo and weight then.

I hate to say it but it's like a kid! I feel like Brix is growing up too quickly! Can't wait to see the difference a year has made in Kane!

Congrats! Like NoLine has said if you have patients and spend a lot of time with her she will repay you with unconditional love! You'll ask yourself how you ever lived without one!

may have to rethink the golf schedule haha.. she is beautiful :D

He's a good looking pup Smalls!
Thanks! I wish he was a little smarter with the mix that he is!

Congratulations!

485901_446043138805229_1747385662_n.jpg

I follow a lot of animal rescue groups on Facebook and will never forget this poor puppy that was found last September in Dekalb County, GA. They estimated she was about an hour from death and was dumped in someone's yard. Her nose was skinned up really bad and they think she had been kept in a kennel and tried to get out for a long time.

Here's a picture they posted on her Facebook page this week. It's been a heartwarming journey and she was just adopted into an amazing family. Her new best friend is an autistic boy who is absolutely in love with her. This was written by her adopted mom today. Such a touching story that I thought I would share with all you other animal lovers out there.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xena-the-Warrior-Puppy/273998769379101

5313_353120868133557_2003870097_n.jpg

I follow a lot of animal rescue groups on Facebook and will never forget this poor puppy that was found last September in Dekalb County, GA. They estimated she was about an hour from death and was dumped in someone's yard. Her nose was skinned up really bad and they think she had been kept in a kennel and tried to get out for a long time.
Thanks for sharing this, Kelly. We got our dog from a rescue organization 9 years ago. Best dog ever. Still boggles our mind to this day that multiple families gave up on this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back