Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That LeBron dunk on Terry was awesome! Really weak technical foul though. Seen way worse not get called.

It was for taunting. Yeah that was weak.

Worst thing to happen to Miami was KG not playing. That meant Jeff Green starting and dude has gone absolutely off. Just checked, his career high is 37 points. He'll get it easily unless they turn this game into a blowout in the 2nd half

So much for that. Lol.

That Lebron dunk was ridiculous.

It was for taunting. Yeah that was weak.

In today's NBA what LeBron did was nothing compared to some of the other taunting that doesn't get called.

Nice response by the Heat to get it to a 6 point game.

So much for that. Lol.

Only person stopping Green tonight is Doc haha.

You must've been going nuts bro. I know I was hehe.

I'll take a ridiculous LeBron dunk over anyone else in the league, including Griffin. Yeah, I'm a LeBron homer but it's just awesome watching him dunk.

No way that's a technical. Not a fan of the heat, but I love seeing LBJ at his best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I hope the Celtics don't waste Jeff Green's game of his life.

Sent from Tapatalk

One more thing: the homerism on the Celtics broadcast is at an all-time high tonight. It's really funny how much they despise the Heat.

Sent from Tapatalk

So much for that. Lol.

Told you guys Green was going to easily get a career high :alien:. Got it with time to spare in the 3rd.

Told you guys Green was going to easily get a career high :alien:. Got it with time to spare in the 3rd.

Helluva game. That guy should start more often.

So sick of "the streak" how many teams above .500 have they beat? If they are in the west they don't sniff half as many wins on this streak

So sick of "the streak" how many teams above .500 have they beat? If they are in the west they don't sniff half as many wins on this streak

You sound bitter

It's espn and their love for the heat and the streak!

It's tough to do, they're one of 3 teams in NBA history to win 22+ straight. I checked, 11 of their 22 wins came against teams above .500, beat 5 out of 8 teams in the West that would be in the playoffs if they started today.

It's tough to do, they're one of 3 teams in NBA history to win 22+ straight. I checked, 11 of their 22 wins came against teams above .500, beat 5 out of 8 teams in the West that would be in the playoffs if they started today.

Not good enough. Lebron sucks. Lol.

Money shot from LeBron there with 10 seconds left to put Miami up by 2. Let's see if they can get a stop...

Wasn't at the buzzer. Not good enough. LeBron still isn't clutch.

Shane Battier: the only likable member of the Miami Heat. Of course he makes a great defensive play at the end of the game.

Off Green's elbow?

Shane Battier: the only likable member of the Miami Heat. Of course he makes a great defensive play at the end of the game.

Wonder why you think that. Couldn't be because of where he played college ball :D...

Off Green's elbow?

I think so. I like the review of possession in the final 2 minutes of games. I think college needs to do this.

Not good shot selection by Pierce.

Terrible terrible shot by Pierce he took some stupid shots in last few minutes, dumb fade away 3's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back