Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Pierce has made some big shots in his career but how do you not go to Green? The guy is having the game of his life.

I would not have. PP all the way.

Nice win by the Heat. Decent game by Lebron.

Nice win for the Heat. How many are the Nuggets up to now?

What a great play by Battier to run out the clock.

What a great play by Battier to run out the clock.

I love that guy!! They just asked D-Wade for his thoughts on 23 and he responded, "Yeah that Lebron's old number" with a walk off. Its all about the title and they're not getting caught up in the streak.

I am though.... 23!!!!!

I love that guy!! They just asked D-Wade for his thoughts on 23 and he responded, "Yeah that Lebron's old number" with a walk off. Its all about the title and they're not getting caught up in the streak.

I am though.... 23!!!!!

For us fans I think it's great. Games against Boston are always fun but with the steak games against bad teams are interesting. Usually with the lead they have in the conference some of the games coming up wouldn't be nearly as exciting. On that note, I'm also glad to see the players focused more on the big goal.

For those who missed LeBron's ridiculous dunk...

I am interested to see how far the Heat can take this thing, that was a pretty good effort by the Celtics. I am glad Jeff Green is starting to look like the player I thought he would be coming out of college.

I am interested to see how far the Heat can take this thing, that was a pretty good effort by the Celtics. I am glad Jeff Green is starting to look like the player I thought he would be coming out of college.

Yeah, Jeff Green has all this potential. I like seeing him fulfill it.

Yeah, Jeff Green has all this potential. I like seeing him fulfill it.

He was a beast at Georgetown and has floundered in the pros, with how bet up the Celtics are he is finally getting a chance to shine.

Oh yeah, and LeBron will never be clutch.

Watching the Lebron post game. Here we go with the going back to Cleveland questions. There's a team who gave the Heat a tough game last month.

That's good but no better than 3rd best this month:

I think it's better than both. Better than Griffin's because it was over someone and better than Jordan's because he didn't commit an offensive foul.

Lakers ruined my ESPN streak for cash!!!

Watching the Lebron post game. Here we go with the going back to Cleveland questions. There's a team who gave the Heat a tough game last month.

lol, well no Irving AGAIN so I think the Heat will be fine

I wonder how much Cleveland is working overtime to beat the Heat and break the streak!

I wonder how much Cleveland is working overtime to beat the Heat and break the streak!

Seeing as they're missing Irving, Waiters, and Varejao, I doesn't much matter. Lol. They're going to SUCK.

We'll see how good the NBA's flopping policy works on this one. I love to watch CP3 play, but I hate floppers.

Lol. That was just terrible. I hope he gets fined a lot.

Miami is getting absolutely run by Cleveland without Irving. Down 22. Win streak in major jeopardy tonight...

Miami is getting absolutely run by Cleveland without Irving. Down 22. Win streak in major jeopardy tonight...

Lebron is going to need to shoot more in the second half.

Oh really? Hope they don't blow it like Boston did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back