The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Blugold just put on one of my Batman T-shirts. She is looking good tonight.

Sounds like someone in that house wants more kids...

Anyone have any good movie suggestions? I want to watch something either funny or an awesome adventure/action film.

Anyone have any good movie suggestions? I want to watch something either funny or an awesome adventure/action film.

You looking for something newer?

Thanks Blu. Saw Skyfall, I'll check out Driver though.

Wreck it Ralph. Saw it with the kids at work. Was actually pretty good for a kids movie haha

Wreck it Ralph. Saw it with the kids at work. Was actually pretty good for a kids movie haha

Loved it.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Second thought. Don't watch Driver. Not an action movie.

Look into Three Kings. It's from 1999 and unbelievable. You've probably already seen it, but Shooter is a darn good action movie.

Second thought. Don't watch Driver. Not an action movie.

Look into Three Kings. It's from 1999 and unbelievable. You've probably already seen it, but Shooter is a darn good action movie.

I love both of those ones.

Pulp Fiction. My favorite.

The new Dread wasn't bad. Not a remake which is good.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I am currently wearing vinegar soaked half leggings. Man, I stink to high Hell, but if an aerobics class were to break out, I would be ready to roll.

I hate everything.

I am currently wearing vinegar soaked half leggings. Man, I stink to high Hell, but if an aerobics class were to break out, I would be ready to roll.

I hate everything.

Aloe vera FTW!

get better man, now that you've played in the Southwest, would you ever move to texas?

not sure how i'm feeling at the moment..

Doppelgänger?

enhanced-buzz-26130-1363574867-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back