NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol well the Sabres don't help him but he isn't an ass. Idk where that guy came up with that.

I've never heard or seen anything very bad come out of Miller. I wouldn't blame him if I did really. That poor guy is on an island by himself pretty much every game. Gets shelled, his numbers are skewed negatively by the lack of quality defensive play. It would really suck to be him right now.

I'd be an ass too if my teammates hung me out to dry game after game.

exactly. he just speaks his mind in post game interviews and the media will keep going back to him because he does just that.

even the best goalies in the league need a defense that's worth a damn.

i've heard some talk of moving him, but not from within the organization. if they did, (which would be ridiculously stupid), count me out as a fan.
because you know damn well they won't get what he's worth outta the deal. or they'll just let him slip away like Drury and Briere.

exactly. he just speaks his mind in post game interviews and the media will keep going back to him because he does just that.

even the best goalies in the league need a defense that's worth a damn.

i've heard some talk of moving him, but not from within the organization. if they did, (which would be ridiculously stupid), count me out as a fan.
because you know damn well they won't get what he's worth outta the deal. or they'll just let him slip away like Drury and Briere.

Nolan it scares me to think what we'd be like without a good goalie............... Every game would be 20+ goals lol yikes

Nolan it scares me to think what we'd be like without a good goalie............... Every game would be 20+ goals lol yikes

i'm probably one of the few, but i like Enroth. i wish he got more starts, but he's not ready to be the full time starter.
he's right in that same spot that Miller was when Biron was playing hot as the starter. not quite ready yet.

Nah I like Enroth too. He's a bit streaky but I don't think he's in his prime yet. You're right tho I think he just needs some starts and experience

I wouldn't want to bet the franchise on Enroth. For Miller's sake, I just want to see Buffalo really improve or move him to a contender. I don't really care which, to be honest with you. Looking forward to the Olympics, assuming NHL players participate, I want Miller to be in a good place mentally, because I still think he'll be Team USA's top dog in '14.

Go hawks!

Perry re-signed in Anaheim. 8.6 average for 6 years.

That's big. 17 million cap hit per year between him and Getzlaf now, with Selanne and Koivu aging more and more. Makes me wonder what they are going to do offensively this off-season.. Where does Ryan go?

My goodness Vancouver is just terrible this year. News flash guys: "The season is under way"

I can't wait until the Pittsburgh-Chicago matchup. I'm interested to see if they're as good as their record illustrates.

I can't wait until the Pittsburgh-Chicago matchup. I'm interested to see if they're as good as their record illustrates.

Looks a lot like a Stanley Cup Final to me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363667147.066235.jpg

I'm at the Kings game right now!
Go Kings Go!!!

y
Perry re-signed in Anaheim. 8.6 average for 6 years.

That's big. 17 million cap hit per year between him and Getzlaf now, with Selanne and Koivu aging more and more. Makes me wonder what they are going to do offensively this off-season.. Where does Ryan go?

Why does Ryan have to go anywhere? He is signed for the next two years. Are you saying they will be needing to shed salary to afford the new contracts?

I wouldn't be surprised if Teemu is done after this year, as much as it kills me to say that. I think Saku might come back on a one or two year contract. What many aren't aware of is that there is a lot of very good young talent coming through the Ducks system. Case in point, Long Beach native Emerson Etem got his first goal and assisted on Getzlaf's game winning shorty in tonight's game.

As a Ducks fan, I love having them both signed. 8 years puts them under contract until roughly age 35, it might suck in the end but they have both been pretty durable.

I always wonder what the first thing i would buy after cashing in 60 odd mill contract

I always wonder what the first thing i would buy after cashing in 60 odd mill contract

I would be going with a Duesenberg.

The coolest thing is when the Hawks are on the road and you hear, "Let's go Hawks" and see all the Blackhawk jerseys in the stands. Wonder how that feels for the home town players.

They looked dominant tonight!

The coolest thing is when the Hawks are on the road and you hear, "Let's go Hawks" and see all the Blackhawk jerseys in the stands. Wonder how that feels for the home town players.

Try living in Detroit :) Our presence is something of like of the Pittsburgh Steelers across the hockey realm. (Although I'm actually a Penguins fan, I also highly like the Red Wings since I grew up in Michigan) - Long story, I know.

Penguins go for double digits tonight. Always fun when the Pens/Caps meet up regardless of record.

Penguins go for double digits tonight. Always fun when the Pens/Caps meet up regardless of record.

Ugh don't remind me. I just want the Caps to keep this one close. Can we have a 3 or 4 goal allowance to start?

y

Why does Ryan have to go anywhere? He is signed for the next two years. Are you saying they will be needing to shed salary to afford the new contracts?

I wouldn't be surprised if Teemu is done after this year, as much as it kills me to say that. I think Saku might come back on a one or two year contract. What many aren't aware of is that there is a lot of very good young talent coming through the Ducks system. Case in point, Long Beach native Emerson Etem got his first goal and assisted on Getzlaf's game winning shorty in tonight's game.

As a Ducks fan, I love having them both signed. 8 years puts them under contract until roughly age 35, it might suck in the end but they have both been pretty durable.

I am saying 17 million off the cap is an awful lot to pay your top two players when the biggest assets of the rest of your supporting cast are aging rapidly.

Maybe they do retain Ryan, but it would surprise me. I don't know. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back