Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

You going dude?

But of course...Branson in the middle of the summer...how cool is that? Pun intended...

What better reason to get a back home with the little man. Grandma would rather have some quality time with her grandson than see me anyway on Saturday...lol. Going to spread the trip back over the weekend and hopefully get to stay and play for Sunday as well. Florida and Vegas has put some constraints on options though. Let's talk about it over golf tomorrow?

But of course...Branson in the middle of the summer...how cool is that? Pun intended...

What better reason to get a back home with the little man. Grandma would rather have some quality time with her grandson than see me anyway on Saturday...lol. Going to spread the trip back over the weekend and hopefully get to stay and play for Sunday as well. Florida and Vegas has put some constraints on options though. Let's talk about it over golf tomorrow?

Okay, that decides it, gonna make it for sure now

This is going to be great. After seeing some of the Pics from Texas I feel there should be a bald club on here. I might haave to start drinking more too to be able to handle it while in Branson. With little ones I can't hang like I used to.

This is going to be great. After seeing some of the Pics from Texas I feel there should be a bald club on here. I might haave to start drinking more too to be able to handle it while in Branson. With little ones I can't hang like I used to.

Lol. I'll be the first to discourage the drinking thing. TexasHacker from his Iowa experience will probably say the same.

Ya I wouldnt reccomend it on Friday.. Saturday is a better night to drink a lot haha

Ya I wouldnt reccomend it on Friday.. Saturday is a better night to drink a lot haha

I figured that much, and I will have to hear the Iowa story when were in Branson sounds like a good laugh.

I am loving seeing the Texas Effect spill over into Branson. I knew as soon as Texas was in the books, interest in this stop would ratchet up. It's going to be a Hell of a good time.

I figured that much, and I will have to hear the Iowa story when were in Branson sounds like a good laugh.

2 nights of staying up wayyyy to late and not feeling so good the next morning both mornings.

Does anyone know how many have offically signed up for this event?

Does anyone know how many have offically signed up for this event?

I'll find out for sure. If I were guessing, I would say we're close to halfway being filled up. But I'm not sure if exact numbers.

Bump I can't let this thread get to the second page.

I'll find out for sure. If I were guessing, I would say we're close to halfway being filled up. But I'm not sure if exact numbers.

Just off the top of my head:

- TH34
- JeffReed
- Cookie
- Jman
- TBT
- Sharkhat
- Duey
- BigTazz
- Dance_business
- Woody
- Shanep
- Darnall
- J4U
- Rhyno
- Cpt.Dru (Possibly)
- Niteowl (Possibly)

I am sure I am forgetting a couple

Last edited:
Me, lol

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

So, is it going to be the same deal as Dallas, with rounds on Friday and Sunday?

So, is it going to be the same deal as Dallas, with rounds on Friday and Sunday?

I cannot commit to Friday as hopefully I will have a different job upon graduation, but I fully expect a Sunday round

Cool, then you me and Shark should be able to tee it up one of the three days

Absolutely. My plan is to come in on Friday morning, play a round that day, and play Sunday and leave that afternoon. We're still tossing around ideas for the extra rounds at the moment.

It looks like I might have to take Friday off, playing golf for three days straight might be a record for me.

Just off the top of my head:

- TH34
- JeffReed
- Cookie
- Jman
- TBT
- Sharkhat
- Duey
- BigTazz
- Dance_business
- Woody
- Shanep
- Darnall
- J4U
- Rhyno
- RoninThorton (Possibly)
- Niteowl (Possibly)

I am sure I am forgetting a couple

Nice, lets max it out and beg for more room.
Any ideas on what the Sunday round will be?

Back