Diane

Reaction score
Where are you right now? Home? Office? On a laptop? What are you wearing? Are you multi-tasking - silly question because we know men can't multi-task.

I'm in my PJs sitting on my couch with my laptop. I'm also answering some business emails and looking at the website of the course I'm playing on Sunday.

I'm in the downstairs office watching Animal Planet. Have shorts and a T-shirt.

Are you multi-tasking - silly question because we know men can't multi-task.

What's silly is watching me trying to multitask...

But I'm at my desk at home, playing some "FarmTown" (Facebook) with my son, updating my status, downloading some software, whoops... hold on... cleaning up a spill in the kitchen (seriously), and writing up this post. Now, why is my keyboard all wet??? D'oh!...

Somebody's basement. I can't remember who this month.

Downstairs procrastinating, supposed to be writing and instead I'm watching Pineapple Express sipping on a glass of Chivas Regal. Just finished purging a stinking facebook virus off the laptop, koodleman or something like that.. bleh..... that was fun.

Would you want a naked freeloader, oops house guest on your couch?

Depends on who the naked freeloader is... Harry, no. :)

in my office suffering with the flu. Drinking NyQuil, OJ and anything else that might help. Multasking...how about typing on computer; Delta airlines on cell phone in one ear; and paying some bills on line; and answering YES to everything my wife asks me in between. That is how a real man multi-tasks haha

Im on the couch with my laptop, wearing a leisure suit, watching the Dodger game.

On my living room couch. Tee shirt & shorts. Watching the Vikings-Texans game. Posting on a couple of other boards and checking out some news sites.

Fun thread, but I'm scared of some of the answers we'll get from a few of the hooligans on here.....:wink:

I'm in my downstairs office, watching pre-season Monday Night Football, activating my XM radio in the van out in the driveway, playing with my dog, and of course browsing around THP. Multitasking to the max!!!

Fun thread, but I'm scared of some of the answers we'll get from a few of the hooligans on here.....:wink:

Wow - I should have asked for photos.

You first Diane! hehe

Mom and Dad's living room, on the laptop. Hubby's in the next chair doing the same. Boo is marching around singing, and I should be folding laundry. Wearing what I've had on all day--capris and a summerweight sweater.

Mom and Dad's living room, on the laptop. Hubby's in the next chair doing the same. Boo is marching around singing, and I should be folding laundry. Wearing what I've had on all day--capris and a summerweight sweater.

What's Boo singing?

(Tell her Harry wants to know.)

I'm in my bedroom, watching episodes of True Blood with the Mrs and fussing at the dog (he just won't settle down!)

I'm just wearing a cotton golf shirt that I wore to work, spilled my spaghetti on at supper, and my underoos.

Just finished some reports on my home/office computer and decided to check THP. I played golf this afternoon, so I came in, ate, took a quick shower. I am wearing my oldest, rattiest, most comfortable khaki bermuda shorts and a white Nautica polo, also old and worn but very comfortable. My wife keeps threatening to discard these shorts, because they are getting threadbare, but I continue to resist like the French during WWII.

Back