What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought two Iliac knit headcovers for my driver and 3 wood and a Cleveland neck strap for my RC transmitter.

THPing on Tapatalk

Bought two Iliac knit headcovers for my driver and 3 wood and a Cleveland neck strap for my RC transmitter.

THPing on Tapatalk

At long last! Nice buy.

X2. Probably going overboard with the Wilson Staff logo stuff, :embarrassed: but hey, I love supporting an underdog. I've heard their premium balls are pretty good too!

575202_429637270460903_1561823747_n.jpg

Got a pair of Footjoy wintersof gloves. Great for practicing on the range in 9 degree weather... :banghead:

Just ordered a new pair of Puma Jiggs shoes in white with black accents.

Bought them after my round.

3mVwD7dl.jpg

I ordered a set of KBS Tour shafts today so I can reshaft my irons. Have a Cleveland 588 RTX wedge on the way as well. going to be happy times soon!

Not sure who mentioned the LGB free ship code (thank you!) but I've always wanted to try it but it wasn't worth it with shipping.

So I picked up a dozen q-stars and a shag bag

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I bought a compliant bionic glove. they seem to take away the vibration quite well.

Got a "new to me" 34" Rife Barbados stainless off the bay for a great price in EXCELLENT/MINT condition... :blob:

I just love these putters for some unknown reason!!

34* Gorge Wedge.

Plus a ladies starter set for the wife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased a Seaforth Slicker bag cover.
This was as a result of my bag getting drenched, club grips and shaft all being wet, while out on the course a couple of weekends ago. Its the UK, I expect to be using it very soon, maybe not this weekend as snow is forecast.

34* Gorge Wedge.

Plus a ladies starter set for the wife!

Do they really make 34* wedges? That would be lethal for bump and runs...

THPing on Tapatalk

Do they really make 34* wedges? That would be lethal for bump and runs...

THPing on Tapatalk

Wouldn't that just be 7 iron with a "W" stamped on it?

Oops - meant 54* Gorge wedge - goes with my 60* :)

Also just bought a Bushnell V2 Rangefinder and a pair of DryJoy Tour shoes in white with a white saddle.

Oops - meant 54* Gorge wedge - goes with my 60* :)

Also just bought a Bushnell V2 Rangefinder and a pair of DryJoy Tour shoes in white with a white saddle.

love my v2 couldn't imagine playing a round with out it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back