Are your wedges the same lie as your irons?

Mine are actually a little different, but I was fitted separately for wedges and having them a bit flatter than my irons gave me better overall results.

I paid for a complete wedge fitting from Edel, but then decided that I wasn't good enough to justify spending huge amounts on custom ground wedges, so I took the specs and found that the Scratch wedges were available in the loft/bounce I needed and ordered them directly with my length/lie measurements.

I haven't, but I thin I will moving forward, right now my irons are 2* upright and my wedges are standard, I'd like to have them all matching for sure!

I'm going to get the wedges 2° upright also, irons were fitted 2° upright, and I don't see why the wedges would be any different.

My irons are 1 UP and my wedges are 1 FLAT. I really need to go get the irons bent down to 1 flat. Would help me immensly.

THPing on Tapatalk

I had my irons bent 1* upright (that includes my PW and AW), but I haven't done my wedges. I seem to hit them nice and straight so I don't think I'm going to

My wedge's are the same as the irons 2° flat.

mine arent now, but they will be going forward

Back