Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Golf VR Pro Rescue Hybrid Set $119.99 http://dealadaygolf.com/past-deal/nike-golf-vr-pro-rescue-hybrid-set

Nike-VR-Pro-Hybrids-1.jpg

Anyone looking for a great putter without spending a fortune should really consider one of these Cleveland ones. I play the silver #1, and it's fantastic. Really great putter at an even better price. One of the best values in golf equipment, IMHO.

I agree entirely, that is a great putter and a crazy good price. I've always liked the roll of the Cleveland line, I truly have.

Anyone looking for a great putter without spending a fortune should really consider one of these Cleveland ones. I play the silver #1, and it's fantastic. Really great putter at an even better price. One of the best values in golf equipment, IMHO.

Had I not JUST bought a White Ice from them I'd definitely pick one of these up. Looks sweet too. :cool:

Love my #7, fantastic putter. It's actually knocked my Bettinardi out of the bag.

Love my #7, fantastic putter. It's actually knocked my Bettinardi out of the bag.
Love my #6 as well. It's the single best thing that's ever happened to my putting.

Not a deal of the day per say. But Dicks has knocked down the Garmin S1 GPS watch to 149.98. They also just sent out a flyer with a $30 off a purchase of $150 or more.

Wilson FG Tour Wedges in there for $49.99 through Golfsmith. Not sure if that's the in-store price or not, but seems like a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back