The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's everyone's goal? If you don't feel comfortable, just say how many you want to lose. I want to get down to 115 lbs, but If I stay the same and lose fat and add muscle that would be even better. Want to start hitting some bombs this year :) Good luck!

I want to get to 165. I will probably be between 175 and 180 when I weigh in. Hopefully more, as even if it is 184, getting to 165 will only be 10%.

90 days I'm thinking 15-20 pounds is realistic, dream weight loss is probably around 40, that would get me back to my more ideal weight. But overall it's just better health in general!

Id like to be right around 205 ish... I'm expecting that means I need to drop about 20 lbs... Which will be a bit of a stretch goal but I will take continuous loss

Id like to be right around 205 ish... I'm expecting that means I need to drop about 20 lbs... Which will be a bit of a stretch goal but I will take continuous loss

U can knock 20 out man!

Looking long term to get to 185. At 231 today. Just got off the treadmill. And boom goes the dynamite

I'm hoping to get to at least 230 before the outing. At 258 now, started at 279 two months ago.

I want to stay about the same weight (maybe lose 5 lbs) but gain a lot more muscle.

I'd be really happy with 15 pounds in the next 90 days. 20 and I'd be ecstatic. I will continue after this first 90 days along with anyone else who wants to re-set and keep it going. I'd love to lost 40-50 total.

I'd be really happy with 15 pounds in the next 90 days. 20 and I'd be ecstatic. I will continue after this first 90 days along with anyone else who wants to re-set and keep it going. I'd love to lost 40-50 total.

my brother lost 30 pounds in 3 months with weight watchers

my brother lost 30 pounds in 3 months with weight watchers

Oh yeah, it's definitely doable. I plan to ramp up my cycling again, though, and probably mix some P90X in as well. I find that when I'm working out a lot, I actually lose weight a bit slower than if I'm strictly trying to do it with diet. It seems a lot harder to carry those big calorie deficits that you need to drop more than a couple pounds a week when you're pushing the exercise. That's OK, though, I want to be back in shape as much as I want to lose the excess weight.

Oh yeah, it's definitely doable. I plan to ramp up my cycling again, though, and probably mix some P90X in as well. I find that when I'm working out a lot, I actually lose weight a bit slower than if I'm strictly trying to do it with diet. It seems a lot harder to carry those big calorie deficits that you need to drop more than a couple pounds a week when you're pushing the exercise. That's OK, though, I want to be back in shape as much as I want to lose the excess weight.

Biggest thing, portion control, have fruit instead of desert, have unsweetened iced tea or water I instead of soda and limit sugary fruit juices, and avoid beer if possible (lol) this, plus your workout will definitely get you to your goal

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Biggest thing, portion control, have fruit instead of desert, have unsweetened iced tea or water I instead of soda and limit sugary fruit juices, and avoid beer if possible (lol) this, plus your workout will definitely get you to your goal

Yeah, the beer thing is tough! Fortunately, I haven't had sugary sodas for years and don't drink juice. I even drink my coffee black. My family actually eats pretty stinkin' healthy too, it's the portion control. That's the kicker.

Yeah, the beer thing is tough! Fortunately, I haven't had sugary sodas for years and don't drink juice. I even drink my coffee black. My family actually eats pretty stinkin' healthy too, it's the portion control. That's the kicker.

Good, yeah the portion control and the beer are killer hahah.

Good luck, in no time you'll be where you want to be

Good, yeah the portion control and the beer are killer hahah.

Good luck, in no time you'll be where you want to be

thanks, man, I'm looking forward to getting it together and being responsible again. The old adage that nothing tastes as good as looking good feels is so true, yet once you get out of the good habits, it's like a runaway train. Time to get it back on the tracks.

15 pounds more for me, that's it, the wife is mad I'm still trying to lose it...but I think its just cause she is pregnant lol

I'm in the exact same situation. My wife is pregnant and should gain 15-20 over the next few months and I want to lose 15-20. I'm not being very supportive with the sympathy weight gain.

workout in the books, good luck everyone!

That was painful. Weight is in and it was not great. 227. Seems my fall off the diet resulted in 10 lbs

That was painful. Weight is in and it was not great. 227. Seems my fall off the diet resulted in 10 lbs

get back on the train! U can drop most of that before you get to Ohio, and we can enjoy a drink to celebrate...sprite zero perhaps? lol

Keep the emails coming everyone, still need plenty of starting weights

Workout this morning complete failure.

Getting up at 5 sucks.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Workout this morning complete failure.

Getting up at 5 sucks.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

sucks now, will be worth it in 3 months!

Sent my weight in to Mikedean this AM. Down 46 lbs since Christmas, and came in at 195 lbs this morning.

I am excited about doing this with everyone. While my goal is no longer a drastic weight loss, I look forward to maintaining my current weight with the added motivation from everyone here.

Biggest thing for me over the past 3 months was not stressing over the lbs on the scale, but looking at the results in the mirror.

I hear ya!! I weighed in at 202 this morning but I got my AM workout in so here we go!!!!

Sent my weight in to Mikedean this AM. Down 46 lbs since Christmas, and came in at 195 lbs this morning.

I am excited about doing this with everyone. While my goal is no longer a drastic weight loss, I look forward to maintaining my current weight with the added motivation from everyone here.

Biggest thing for me over the past 3 months was not stressing over the lbs on the scale, but looking at the results in the mirror.

all about the baggy clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back