Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

mmmm...C-Taper..

I am gonna join the bandwagon and getting excited to see the full set. I too hit the 7i, I REALLY liked the look of the head, I felt the headsize was not intimidating at all, feel was VERY soft to me. So time will tell.

hmmmm. i know you said you were thinking about it. care to expand on why that over a Rusty? and i apologize if you have already....

wait, no i don't....i'm not sorry, tell us again if you already have regardless.

hmmmm. i know you said you were thinking about it. care to expand on why that over a Rusty?

I will use it for full shots for the most part. I would just rather have my gap wedge be more like an iron than a wedge, but I think it will be a little more versitile than the AMP Cell GW.

Iron Chart:
2013CobraShaftOptimizerIrons_zps7966434f.jpg

I've come back to these charts a lot lately while to decide on shafts myself. They are really handy

I will use it for full shots for the most part. I would just rather have my gap wedge be more like an iron than a wedge, but I think it will be a little more versitile than the AMP Cell GW.

gp.
i like the way you're thinking there....

I've come back to these charts a lot lately while to decide on shafts myself. They are really handy

I'm amazed how I thought of shafts wrong before reviewing these. I love how easy it us to move up or down one way or the other depending on what's ideal for you.

Siri speaks for me!

Me too. This thing has been money in the bank!

I really like that idea!

JB how you could compare these irons(the more cavity style) to the MP 64. The style appears to be somewhat similar.

2110RSS4P_AMP_Cell_Pro_4_iron

$(KGrHqF,!qcFC51U0uORBQviKbGZsQ~~_35.JPG

oh sweet butter. :drool:

I keep getting intrigued. I don't like it.

LOL. they'll do that to ya...
the sooner these are in my bag, the better.

I wish I was that confident, they look amazing and the 7 iron worked, but I'm now truly worried about my off days and off swings!

I think I'm over these buddy. But you never know what's going to happen when that PM hits. For me I think the AMP Forged is kind of their perfect club for me, but I won't choose that direction.

Was surprised that Dynamic golds were lower launching/spinning than C-Tapes

I think I'm over these buddy. But you never know what's going to happen when that PM hits. For me I think the AMP Forged is kind of their perfect club for me, but I won't choose that direction.
Can you expand your thought process?

Was surprised that Dynamic golds were lower launching/spinning than C-Tapes
DG tip section is stiffer then C-Taper.

Can you expand your thought process?

I like the shape and size of the AMP Forged. They have enough of everything to make me happy. I like the feel and the performance and love that the stock shaft is KBS Tour. However I will not choose them for my MC irons because I would rather promote a new release for Cobra. If offered I don't think there is anything wrong with choosing them, but I just choose not to.

I like the shape and size of the AMP Forged. They have enough of everything to make me happy. I like the feel and the performance and love that the stock shaft is KBS Tour. However I will not choose them for my MC irons because I would rather promote a new release for Cobra. If offered I don't think there is anything wrong with choosing them, but I just choose not to.
That makes perfect sense, I know the thought process behind the new clubs as well, maybe part of my over excitement on these AMP Cell Pros, they aren't even out yet, maybe makes me want them more!

That makes perfect sense, I know the thought process behind the new clubs as well, maybe part of my over excitement on these AMP Cell Pros, they aren't even out yet, maybe makes me want them more!

I know I WANT THEM MORE FOR EVERY REASON YOU COULD IMAGINE!

Looking forward to the Amp Cell Pro launch so that I can grab the Amp Forged at a cheaper price. :banana:

Back