Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

They really look sweet!! I was surprised to see that left hand is available before right hand....that's different.

They really look sweet!! I was surprised to see that left hand is available before right hand....that's different.

Noticed that too...weird, in a way :D

I also noticed that the whole line is available in LH as well...all the way from 2-iron!

different indeed. Cobra clearly caters to the Lefty's.

Still haven't hit these. Hopefully I can weds. If I can stay off the course long enough to go to the Golf Galaxy Cobra fitting cart.

different indeed. Cobra clearly caters to the Lefty's.

It's nice to see somebody doing that....the lefty's need some love too!

I keep holding out hope we'll see a Rickie Fowler pure MB set in his bag!!! Come on now, the bag is already rickie orange!!!!

Bahahahaha just saw this. You might. Considering it. The flow is just so sexy

I'd love to have that MB set...still leaning on the flow, but that MB just pops right back in my head.

This is where I'm at. But if poults plays flow....

you should both go MB. Don't cop out on us.

you should both go MB. Don't cop out on us.

Well..we do...to Myrtle Beach! :D

Seriously...It's a risk & reward thing...the MB's...when I get my game on...lethal...but it's the other 9 out of 10 rounds that worry me :D

Seriously...It's a risk & reward thing...the MB's...when I get my game on...lethal...but it's the other 9 out of 10 rounds that worry me :D

that's why these irons worry me. When my game is on, I have little doubt I can have success with them. But the other 90 percent of my rounds. eh

that's why these irons worry me. When my game is on, I have little doubt I can have success with them. But the other 90 percent of my rounds. eh
That's exactly where I'm at as well, but I'd put the percentage more like 95% of the time!!!

I'd love to have that MB set...still leaning on the flow, but that MB just pops right back in my head.

3,4,5, in a CB
6-gap in a MB
perfect.

I still keep dreaming about these things, they are too beautiful to forget, but I just don't know if I can game them all the time, which include my bad days and bad swings.

But I love the idea of putting the 50* GW into play!

You Cobra boys do have some tough decisions to make - that's for sure

sure do. I really need to see what they are like in the 5 and 6 iron. I'm still heavily leaning towards the AMP Cell irons.

me too. I think they are just a solid iron.

I agree that picking irons that you have the best chance to have solid performances all the time. We've all got those tough decisions to make.

I agree that picking irons that you have the best chance to have solid performances all the time. We've all got those tough decisions to make.

we sure do. Those looking at Cleveland irons have a ton of decisions because of how well those irons mix and match. I want irons that I am going to enjoy playing while they are in my bag.

The flow set seriously interests me. I feel like OEM's know what they are doing when they put out a set like this. I still am having a hard time going away from the flow.

Just did some research on these babies. Just so you know, those who are thinking of pulling the trigger on these, they are much more upright at stock than normal irons. I usually play 1 degree upright on my irons and these are already 63* for the stock 7. That is perfect for me, but possibly more upright than some of you are used to.

Back