The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be boredom haha. Sitting at a desk all day gives you plenty of time to cheat... That is why I have/bring no temptations to work with me. Just my lunch and that is it

I notice I only feel 'hungry' when I have been sitting at my computer all day, or when I am sitting on the couch watching TV at night, even after a big meal. I know it's boredom even though I am working, I am bored and want to eat while I work, so water is saving me, and I needed to drink more anyhow. I sometimes go from my cup of coffee in the morning all the way until dinner before I drink anything else. And then I would have one bottle of water or a diet soda, that's it for the entire day.

If anyone wants help using the weight watchers thing as a guide, let me know, there are dozens of resources for free out there to help calculate etc.

I find if easier to do this than count calories. Plus there are a few foods on the list that are power foods (0) points.

You'd be surprised how even orange juice can be as bad as a can of coke.
The good thing about this is that since I started
Weight watchers a few weeks ago, my food withdrawals aren't around. When I first started
I felt like I was going to die because I couldn't eat anything lol. But I've figured it out.

Surprisingly, Taco Bell is the best as Far as weight watchers points for fast food

I notice I only feel 'hungry' when I have been sitting at my computer all day, or when I am sitting on the couch watching TV at night, even after a big meal. I know it's boredom even though I am working, I am bored and want to eat while I work, so water is saving me, and I needed to drink more anyhow. I sometimes go from my cup of coffee in the morning all the way until dinner before I drink anything else. And then I would have one bottle of water or a diet soda, that's it for the entire day.

I have a 32 oz water cup at my desk that I am on my 4th refil of. The first one I used Mio Sweet Tea on, but the rest have just been water. The other thing that I saw you post that has helped me with cravings is the Extra Dessert gum. It has really helped me

I have a 32 oz water cup at my desk that I am on my 4th refil of. The first one I used Mio Sweet Tea on, but the rest have just been water. The other thing that I saw you post that has helped me with cravings is the Extra Dessert gum. It has really helped me

Drink unsweetened iced tea, sure it takes some time to get used to it haha, but it's so much better than plain water, and adding a bit of lemon won't hurt, plus it tastes better than plain ol water

They are a huge savior during my sugar cravings. Fortunately, I have had any cravings yet so I haven't tried the new lemon square one yet. I am also really enjoying these little cutties oranges, they are seedless and sweet so they taste great.

Drink unsweetened iced tea, sure it takes some time to get used to it haha, but it's so much better than plain water, and adding a bit of lemon won't hurt, plus it tastes better than plain ol water

I honestly dont mind water at all. The Sweet Tea from Mio tastes good and it doesnt have any calories.

Yes coke zero has been the only thing keeping me alive, sure it has aspartame but it's a good way to learn to hate it jahah. Have you noticed a cup of coke zero is lighter than a cup of coke with "sugar"?mind blown

Never even thought to try that. I haven't had regular Coke in I don't know how many years, though. That's crazy. I know if I drink real Coke now, it would probably almost gag me with how much thicker it is. Zero is obviously lighter, but the flavor is dead-on IMO and no diet coke aftertaste. Love it!

I honestly dont mind water at all. The Sweet Tea from Mio tastes good and it doesnt have any calories.

If it's artificially sweetened, you're good to go. Also if you're ever out getting a drink, look for the lite minute maid stuff, they taste darn food but have zero calories or so. I have lost my
Taste for sweet drinks, that's why I've Lost so much weight haha

If it's artificially sweetened, you're good to go. Also if you're ever out getting a drink, look for the lite minute maid stuff, they taste darn food but have zero calories or so. I have lost my
Taste for sweet drinks, that's why I've Lost so much weight haha

I am hoping for that as well. Honestly, Id like to look at this thread a year from now and say I havent had a soda in a year

Never even thought to try that. I haven't had regular Coke in I don't know how many years, though. That's crazy. I know if I drink real Coke now, it would probably almost gag me with how much thicker it is. Zero is obviously lighter, but the flavor is dead-on IMO and no diet coke aftertaste. Love it!

Yeah it's perfect for me, I hate diet coke. At first I had coke zero all the time (since I always drank coke) but I ended up starting to change to unsweetened iced tea and water and it's helped me a lot.

I am hoping for that as well. Honestly, Id like to look at this thread a year from now and say I havent had a soda in a year

That would be fantastic, dude I had a small cup of Pepsi this weekend, and I had to get water immediately, it was too sweet and I felt dehydrated after

I can't chew gum... My jaw pops if I open to wide and chewing gum makes it worse, in fact it's been to the point where I couldn't close my mouth that was I dunno wasn't painful it was just not good. Getting it to close can sometimes be painful.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The one thing I have noticed with all the coke zeros is that as long as it is cold it tastes spot on. If it gets warm the flavor is way off and close to undrinkable.

Another thing I suggest, drink in moderation!

Alcoholic drinks add to the weight gain, lol lets just say a pint of beer is worth as many points as a pizza slice haha

ja8aqy9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Another thing I suggest, drink in moderation!

Alcoholic drinks add to the weight gain, lol lets just say a pint of beer is worth as many points as a pizza slice haha

This is just not always the case.

If I feel the need to drink in a social setting I could always grab Bud Select 55 calorie beers or something to that effect.

This. There are many beer choices that are very low in calorie.

Yes but on the weight watchers program it's 4 points for a light beer and 5 points for a regular beer (12 oz) and a pizza is 5 points for small and 7 points for big lol.

Yes but on the weight watchers program it's 4 points for a light beer and 5 points for a regular beer (12 oz) and a pizza is 5 points for small and 7 points for big lol.

Not sure the laugh out loud moment, but even in your example of the weight watchers points, the light beer is still less.

Then that might be a limitation of weight watchers... You cannot put all light beers in the same category. Calorie wise I could have 2 bud 55s for every bud light, yet both would be considered a light beer?

1 shot of Captain Morgan has 60 calories.

Just an fyi.

#worthit

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

1 shot of Captain Morgan has 60 calories.

Just an fyi.

#worthit

But you can't just have one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back