New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Awesome Centre.

Unfortunately, I won't be around Friday. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be available to play Sunday if anyone has an opening.

Good stuff man. Looking forward to meeting ya.

1. Jwkde
2. CS
3. Buckjob
4. The Crest
5. Flynnie
6. Golf4Life
7. Gianna
8. KenH
9. NJRob
10. DevRickus
11. Kobey
12. PhillyGolfGuy
13. Bmik33
14. DarrenK
15. Xarraan
16. Motoo344
17.Thainer
18. Fireitup
19. BigBall
20. FrancisD
21. Jfaas33
22. JerseyNate
23. Dr. Golf
24. Speedliner
25. Tommy shanks
26. Damaikis
27. Shanksalot
28. VA Vince
29. Prince
30. Centre

Last edited:
awesome Centre glad you're gonna make it..... guess we should start deciding where people are gonna play Sunday.

We're getting so close to this. I'm so, so excited!

Way to be Centre! Can't wait to meet everyone in AC!

Secretly I hope I get paired with Charlie.

Thanks for posting this up! Looks like a great spot!

Yea, that might work out fine.. pretty sure the much better half will be coming up with me...

I am probably skimming here, but who is coming up with their wives / girlfriends?

undecided yet

I am probably skimming here, but who is coming up with their wives / girlfriends?

Pretty sure my Fiance will be coming.

undecided yet

C'mon Jim - you gotta convince her! BTW - I may be playing White Clay Creek Saturday if you are interested...

C'mon Jim - you gotta convince her! BTW - I may be playing White Clay Creek Saturday if you are interested...

Nice track! Play there a few times a year... man if I wasn't playing Blue Heron on Friday I'd be pretty tempted to come down. Bring your straight ball!

I'm flying solo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

At the moment it looks like my wife will be joining me - she will spend Saturday with a friend while I'm at the course.

Ken

I'm so excited. Saturday's round will probably be my first ever round without any cheating whatsoever. No mulligans, all penalties counted, it will be quite the experience. I hope my partner knows the rules well, because there are some I've never figured out yet, like relief and hazard drops. I always just throw one out in the fairway instead of going through all the complicated stuff. I've read the rules but for some reason my mind just can't grasp some of them without actually being on the course and having someone explain them to me, and since I normally golf alone, it hasn't happened yet.

You can all start the chants of, "Please don't let me get Kobey as a partner" now.

I'm so excited. Saturday's round will probably be my first ever round without any cheating whatsoever. No mulligans, all penalties counted, it will be quite the experience. I hope my partner knows the rules well, because there are some I've never figured out yet, like relief and hazard drops. I always just throw one out in the fairway instead of going through all the complicated stuff. I've read the rules but for some reason my mind just can't grasp some of them without actually being on the course and having someone explain them to me, and since I normally golf alone, it hasn't happened yet.

You can all start the chants of, "Please don't let me get Kobey as a partner" now.

It's all about having fun!

I've been playing for like 12 years and I still have to consult my 4-somes as to the rules on occasion. No foul in that.

We all have to start somewhere. Just sit back, have a beer and have fun. I know I will.

My fiance will be in ac but not until later in the day.

Think we're still looking for a 4th on Friday. If anyone's interested in playing.... Be awesome to see the course and know the layout for the big invitational.

I believe this Invitational only has a couple of spots still remaining.

Back