What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TM Tour Preferred CBs 6-AW. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow.

6 Bridgestone xFIXx gloves - $44 shipped. Excellent gloves for a steal!

Pulled the trigger on these last night at Golfsmith. On sale for $82 but I traded an old wedge in and ended up paying $58 out the door.

Tapping away on my S3

Just saw this Xman. What do you think? I love them. They are my first pair of spineless shoes and I couldn't be happier. I walked 18 (a 5 hour round) on Saturday and didn't even think about my feet hurting.

Snagged an Adams Speedline LP 3 wood stiff flex off ebay for 25 bucks shipped!

Snagged an Adams Speedline LP 3 wood stiff flex off ebay for 25 bucks shipped!

And a lefty to boot!! I picked up one of these as well with some credit at GLobal Golf..Works very well

Just saw this Xman. What do you think? I love them. They are my first pair of spineless shoes and I couldn't be happier. I walked 18 (a 5 hour round) on Saturday and didn't even think about my feet hurting.

Well I havent gamed them yet but I am familiar with natural/barefoot running so the shoes felt great when I tried them on. Better than I thought The zero drop heel was nothing new to me but was odd at first to feel it in a golf shoe. Ended up with a Sz10 because of the wide toe box. I normally wear 10.5-11 in most brands

Tapping away on my S3

Haven't paid for anything yet, but shot an email to an instructor about lessons. He had moved from another course, so that explains why I hadn't heard from him last time I inquired, but saw him on Saturday when I went to play at Southwood here in Tallahassee. Time to put everything back together.

Mashie + M2 and M3 and a 588 Forged lob wedge. All for a little over 2 bills.

dehuvuqy.jpg

NICE!!! Anyone have a sale??? Love those but not for $80 a piece

eny8areg.jpg

Dallas Golf on the bay! $78 for both shirts shipped to my place. Amazingly fast shipping too.

Awesome. Nice job. Will check them out.

Just ordered 3 swiftwick golf sleeves from the deal posted in todays DEAL OF THE DAY call out.
SLEEVE IER + 15

I just received some zero friction tees. Not sure why, as I don't remember ordering or signing up for any.

20130401_151350_zpsb2310a5a.jpg

I bought another Cleveland Black off of Ebay cheap. I just want the head to experiment with different shafts that I have sitting around.

New callaway cap
qyzyqy9u.jpg

Picked up a 10.5 razr fit driver
Sent from my Windows 8 Phone

eny8areg.jpg

Dallas Golf on the bay! $78 for both shirts shipped to my place. Amazingly fast shipping too.
Maaaaaaan I wish they had some good shirts now. I wanted that color block one so badly.

Maaaaaaan I wish they had some good shirts now. I wanted that color block one so badly.

I actually got the last one in size large. I saw the price and pulled the trigger right away.

I actually got the last one in size large. I saw the price and pulled the trigger right away.

I need a medium anyhow. The black/blue one is super sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back