Going to Masters practice round any tips???

I've heard about the food being cheap a ton of times. I can't wait to see for myself.

Get a DD. The beers are so cheap its hard to pass them up. and go on an empty stomach. The sandwiches are delicious and cheap. I think thats where they get things right for the spectators. Offer food at affordable prices. Then...they buy more. These people didnt get rich by being dummies.

I don't recall seeing t shirts there to be honest.

Polos varied in price. They weren't all 100 bucks though.

Went last year and they have a few T-shirt designs. Think they were in the $20 to $25 range. Got one for my son, green with the Masters logo.

Polos ranged from $55 to $100, many, many different designs and prices.

If you, (or anyone) remembers some other prices, hats, balls, etc could you share those here. Just trying to plan ahead a little

Went last year and they have a few T-shirt designs. Think they were in the $20 to $25 range. Got one for my son, green with the Masters logo.

I must have walked right by them en route to the polos. Whoops haha

If you, (or anyone) remembers some other prices, hats, balls, etc could you share those here. Just trying to plan ahead a little

Caddie hats (the all green ones) were either 25 or 30? They had a nice four pack of metal ball markers that will say Masters 2013 on them. Those are pretty neat.

Seems like hats were in the $20 to $30 range, lots of variety. Golf towels in the $15 to $30 range.

I was fairly disciplined and stuck with getting just polo shirts and the one T-shirt.

Thanks guys. I don't know when I'll get back (believe it was said in here, treat every trip like it will be your last) so I plan on picking up a few things, plus a few gifts for friends.

Thanks guys. I don't know when I'll get back (believe it was said in here, treat every trip like it will be your last) so I plan on picking up a few things, plus a few gifts for friends.
When I went my list of my (and others) "must haves" tallied up to about $1,400! Thank goodness for the souvenir storage! This may have already been covered, but get your stuff as soon as you walk in, store it and get out on the course. On your way out, pick up your stuff and ponder what an awesome experience you just had.

J.

Derek, if there are some specific items you're looking for prices on, go out to eBay and look at 2012 Masters stuff. I believe most items have the prices on the tags.

Going to Masters practice round any tips? Going on monday staying in greenville Sc about a hour away.That the closest I could find at a good rate.Any advice would be great.

Want to meet up? I will be there for tuesday and wednesday

Definitely bucket list for me. Have a blast!

You guys don't buy up all the stuff before I get there!!!!

get me 2 Thursday tickets and I won't hehe
May just have to give you my order ahead of time! Can't wait for all the Master's stories to come up! We need to create a Masters thread for people to throw in their pics/stories/live reports etc while there.

So jealous. I want masters memorabilia

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'll be there Tuesday. If y'all want to name a time and place it would be cool to chat and get some pics with THPrs.

I wonder what Bubba has in store for the Champions' Dinner menu

I wonder what Bubba has in store for the Champions' Dinner menu

He's keeping a tight lip on that. Might not know till Wednesday if no one says before Billy Payne hits the mic

Back