The Feherty Show.

The Zinger has always been one of my favorites. He got a second chance on life and has made the most of it (not that the first was wasted at all). I found him to be even more "relatable" than he was before.

J.

I don't make it enough of a point to catch the Feherty show, but I always enjoy it when I do. I thought the Azinger interview was very interesting this week, and I hope to remember to catch the Westwood one next week.

I don't make it enough of a point to catch the Feherty show, but I always enjoy it when I do. I thought the Azinger interview was very interesting this week, and I hope to remember to catch the Westwood one next week.

They usually repeat the week's episode a dozen times or so throughout the week

Set the DVR to record the series! No mess, no fuss! Plus you can fast forward through the 30 minutes of commercials of the one hour show!

I miss this show. I used to have it on the DVR, but dropped cable and cannot find it on any of the torrent sites i use.

Set the DVR to record the series! No mess, no fuss! Plus you can fast forward through the 30 minutes of commercials of the one hour show!

Yep, that's what I do, and on a ton of show's. Got to love the DVR.

Lee Westwood next week that should be interesting.

I've got to catch up and watch the Zing interview. Big fan of Paul and love when he is a commentator for TV.

Not that interested in Westwood. I find him pompous for someone who has never won an important tournament anywhere.

Zinger on again tonight at 8:00 CST for those that are interested.

J.

I like his honesty. It's refreshing to hear someone speak their mind.

Zinger was good. Watching Jack now and it's good too. I can't wait to see Bobby Knight.

Surely it has been said in this thread already but... I can't stand his breathing when he is on set. Anyone else notice his constant massive inhale? HATE IT!!

I really liked the Azinger show, it was refreshing to see that side of him and what a view he has from his back yard, and Feherty tore that bush up lol what a putz.

I love his show. The one with John Daly was very good and provided an in-sight on the struggles of both John and David. I will be headed to Dardenelle AR. to play Daly's course called the Lions Den.

Really excited about this season. Can't wait to see Bobby Knight. The guests get better every year. Wonder if he'll ever get Tiger on there? Probably not would be my guess!

Just watched the Azinger episode. Very good! Welled up a bit during the segment on Payne Stewart's funeral.

Just watched the Azinger episode. Very good! Welled up a bit during the segment on Payne Stewart's funeral.

I liked it as well. I did too on the Payne portion, so sad still.

I thought the Azinger episode was good too

Ditto, loved the Zinger episode. I remember the day Payne died very well. It was surreal knowing that plane was going to crash and just waiting for it. He was definitely one of my favorite players ever. Still bums me out.

A great episode with Knight tonight, very entertaining!!!

A great episode with Knight tonight, very entertaining!!!

Growing up in the middle of Bobby country, I was looking forward to this one. Bobby was well behaved (for the most part). That guy is still loved in Indiana.

Growing up in the middle of Bobby country, I was looking forward to this one. Bobby was well behaved (for the most part). That guy is still loved in Indiana.

As he should be!

Siri speaks for me!

I still love Mr. Knight.

Love the Feherty show. He's an awesome interviewer.

I was completely unimpressed with the Bobby Knight episode. Didn't care for him before, still don't care.

Also, the nose was distracting.

Back