Pebble Beach Trip From GolfTEC

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Press Release

GolfTEC, the world leader in golf improvement, has begun its “Drive To 4 Million,” a major milestone in the golf instruction industry, and one of its students will be lucky enough to celebrate as the winner of a golf trip to Pebble Beach, courtesy of GolfTEC Travel.

It’s part of an amazing spring celebration during the month of April at GolfTEC Improvement Centers throughout the United States, in anticipation of GolfTEC giving its 4 millionth lesson.

Anyone who takes a lesson or a club-fitting during the month of April qualifies for the special drawing that will determine the winner of the golf trip to Pebble Beach. The lucky student will accompany a GolfTEC Travel group heading to the famed Monterey Peninsula, Oct. 4-7, 2013. (Note: Students taking lessons get automatically entered into the drawing each time they take a lesson with their coach in the month of April.)

“We hope these offers encourage more golfers to improve their game at one of our centers,” said Joe Assell, CEO and Co-Founder of GolfTEC. “At the same time, we want to reward our students for helping us reach this special milestone with a trip of a lifetime.”

While the winner of the Pebble Beach drawing might be an already established GolfTEC student, a first-time client who takes advantage of the special offers that begin this month, including the $99 Swing Evaluation, also could win it.

The GolfTEC Travel group will enjoy accommodations for two nights at The Lodge at Pebble Beach, while playing Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course and The Links At Spanish Bay. GolfTEC Centers in the U.S. are participating in the drawing for the special golf vacation.

GolfTEC, known as the “go-to name in golf instruction,” has a 95 percent success rate among its students. Most GolfTEC lessons are taught one-on-one in private, indoor bays that maximize the learning experience. GolfTEC utilizes proprietary teaching technology and the skills of its Certified Personal Coaches to help golfers improve their skills and increase enjoyment of the game.

The key component is GolfTEC’s proprietary g-SWING system, which combines digital video with motion measurement, capturing body positions throughout the swing. A simple color-coded display guides instruction and reinforces swing changes. Lessons don’t end at the center’s doors. Using the personalized, online Player Performance Center, every student can review his lessons—including full video and the coach’s instructions—anytime and anywhere via the Internet.

Two groups partnering for a good time. Golftec knows the swing and Pebble knows golf courses. Hope some folks take advantage of this.

This is a pretty cool contest. Get a great lesson and a chance for a great trip.

Pretty cool prize. Maybe one of the many THPers that are already taking GolfTEC lessons will win this one

It should be noted that it should be possible to contact GolfTec for alternate instructions on how to enter the contest. If I'm not mistaken, forcing people buy something to enter a contest is illegal - the contest sponsor must give a free way to enter.

I'm going to call them on Friday and find out.

Hmm...come to think of it though, they may have it setup as a raffle. I think you can do it legally in a raffle.

Sweet. I'm going in for a driver fitting in a few weeks. I just got more pumped about it.

• Admin
Sweet. I'm going in for a driver fitting in a few weeks. I just got more pumped about it.

Looking forward to your feedback and registering to win.

I have a lesson today, so that's one entry into the hopper for me!!

Looking forward to your feedback and registering to win.

Thanks. Feel kind of bad I haven't been able to get back to finish up the fitting but I'm looking forward to see what I'm fit for.

Man I wish there was a golftec location closer than 3 hours away!

This is such an amazing opportunity to those taking lessons or getting fitted with them. I wish I lived closer to one. Best of luck Jeff and everyone who is entered.

Going for a swing evaluation today! Let's hope I'm the lucky winner.

Back