Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

After the fun we had in Monroe last weekend, I about have the shakes. The excitement of teeing it up again, with THP'rs, this soon is fantastic.

Pumped for my first THP invitational of 2013! Can't wait to tee it up with old friends and meet a whole bunch of new ones!

Went out for my first range session and was throwing darts.

Get your order ready tgtt, this thing is in the bag bro.

Not if I have anything to say about it! I've been throwing darts also and I'm ready to go!

Went out for my first range session and was throwing darts.

Get your order ready tgtt, this thing is in the bag bro.

LOVE hearing this since I'm launching SCUD missiles right now.

Don't worry dude I will lead us to victory. Plus we will heckle Canadan the entire round.

I'm down for that. I'll just throw back LOTS of beer and enjoy the ride.

Anyone interested in running a Calcutta auction?

What is a Calcutta auction?

Definition: The term "Calcutta" describes a type of auction-pool wagering that can be applied to golf and many other sporting events. In golf, a Calcutta is most common at a tournament featuring 4-person teams, but a Calcutta can be held in conjunction with any type of golf tournament. In a Calcutta, golfers bid, auction style, on the golfer or team who they think will win the tournament (you can bid on yourself or your own team, too). All the money raised through the "auction" goes into the pot. At the end of the tournament, those who "won" the team that then won the tournament get a pre-determined payout from the auction pool.

Its getting close everybody. Excited for the Invitational Series to make stop #2.

Looking forward to seeing you and Morgan again. And of course getting to meet a whole new group of THP awesomeness.

Its getting close everybody. Excited for the Invitational Series to make stop #2.

I am ready and my game will be too!

Pumped for my first THP invitational of 2013! Can't wait to tee it up with old friends and meet a whole bunch of new ones!

are you pumped cause you want to see a drive reach the green,albeit the wrong green
or
driver off the deck
or
a shanked tee shot to the other tee box on a par 3
????????

Definition: The term "Calcutta" describes a type of auction-pool wagering that can be applied to golf and many other sporting events. In golf, a Calcutta is most common at a tournament featuring 4-person teams, but a Calcutta can be held in conjunction with any type of golf tournament. In a Calcutta, golfers bid, auction style, on the golfer or team who they think will win the tournament (you can bid on yourself or your own team, too). All the money raised through the "auction" goes into the pot. At the end of the tournament, those who "won" the team that then won the tournament get a pre-determined payout from the auction pool.

Thanks, never heard of this before.

Well, the doctor just gave me the news I was dreading: no golf for at least a month due to a hip injury. Sorry guys, but I have to bail from the Ohio tourney. Yeah, it's been that kind of week for me.

Canadan, I hope your new partner gives you a better chance at winning than I could. :rotfl:

Well, the doctor just gave me the news I was dreading: no golf for at least a month due to a hip injury. Sorry guys, but I have to bail from the Ohio tourney. Yeah, it's been that kind of week for me.

Canadan, I hope your new partner gives you a better chance at winning than I could. :rotfl:

Oh no man that stinks! Take care of yourself and get well!

Big thumbs down for that. I hope you get better, though.

Really sad to hear that Jmann. Hope to meet you at another THP event someday. Get well soon!

That sucks Jmann. Hope you get to feeling better and out on the course sooner rather than later.

sorry to hear that man, get well soon!

Hope you're doing better in less than a month!

Managed to get out for my first round of the year today. The first hole was brutal (8 on a par 4) but after that it wasnt too bad, all pars and bogeys for a +11 score of 41 for 9 holes (all pars 3s and 4s).
Hoping to get my game sorted out by the 27th.

Managed to get out for my first round of the year today. The first hole was brutal (8 on a par 4) but after that it wasnt too bad, all pars and bogeys for a +11 score of 41 for 9 holes (all pars 3s and 4s).
Hoping to get my game sorted out by the 27th.

nice way to start the year!

Back