2013 ESPN Best Ball Majors Challenge: The Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in! Love this!

Got my picks in...can't wait until Thursday!!!

Got my picks in after several freeze-ups. I think the problem was with their site.

I am in now after having trouble earlier this morning.

I'm in! So easy to just rejoin the old group.

I'm in! So easy to just rejoin the old group.

But that is no longer the group! I think it was an ESPN issue, but I created a new group in the meantime.

Group joined lets have some fun. Are we able to switch after each round?

But that is no longer the group! I think it was an ESPN issue, but I created a new group in the meantime.
Thanks for the PM and the head's up, I'm in!!!

I'm in. Thanks for setting this up again Smalls. Always a blast!

Entered, thanks for setting it all up, what a few days to come! The Masters, THP TM comp and this!

We're up to 14 people already! Not bad for the first day.

Very Cool! I'm in! Hopefully I picked some good ones for round 1!

In, looking forward to some fun this week!

Can't believe I missed this last year. I'm IN!!!

Dan

Joined. And now to demonstrate that Fantasy Basketball and Fantasy Golf are two very, very different things.

Im in. This looks like it will be a lot of fun. I won my fantasy football group this year but my bracket was awful. Lets hope I can redeem myself.

I am in and bracket is picked. Can't wait to get this party started!

I'm in it to win it!! Good luck. Should be fun!

Keep those entries coming in!

We're sitting at 24 people right now!

We're sitting at 24 people right now!

I only have to beat 23 other people. This should be easy! :)

Come on hackers, lets get more entries in! I'm giving away a dozen e-series golf balls to the overall winner.

I only have to beat 23 other people. This should be easy! :)

Come on hackers, lets get more entries in! I'm giving away a dozen e-series golf balls to the overall winner.
Are we creating our own prize pool? I would be glad to add something for the winner of each major.

Are we creating our own prize pool? I would be glad to add something for the winner of each major.

People are free to add whatever they want. Just post it here and I will add it to the first or second post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back