Hello from Kansas!

I've heard that before...once or twice. What's up Davee? When you getting to KS so we can head up to Nebraska and play Indian Hills?

James

How far is nebraska from you?? If its not to far we should definitely make it happen!!

How far is nebraska from you?? If its not to far we should definitely make it happen!!

Well from my parents house Nebraska it's only a 15-20 minute drive to the state line. From HERE to Nebraska is about 2 1/2 hours and to Omaha is about a total of 5...give or take. You should fly into KC...have Nick pick you up on the way north. We could meet at my parents house, stay there, then drive up together from there. We could have a warm up round across the street at the 9 hole county club I learned to play on, then hit up Indian Hills the next day.
Make it happen!

James

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Well from my parents house Nebraska it's only a 15-20 minute drive to the state line. From HERE to Nebraska is about 2 1/2 hours and to Omaha is about a total of 5...give or take. You should fly into KC...have Nick pick you up on the way north. We could meet at my parents house, stay there, then drive up together from there. We could have a warm up round across the street at the 9 hole county club I learned to play on, then hit up Indian Hills the next day.
Make it happen!

James

only if we can sneak on like you guys use to growing up....ill keep the greens fee in my pocket just in case we get busted!! #livinontheedge

only if we can sneak on like you guys use to growing up....ill keep the greens fee in my pocket just in case we get busted!! #livinontheedge

We didn't sneek on when we were younger, we had a family membership then, but that got dropped after our Sophomore year in college. Ever since then I've been holding the cash in my pocket, just in case. I figure that for all the winter months I never got a chance to play, I'm making up for it for 18 holes a year I sneek on. Maybe that's not right, but I'll pay if I get caught. #onlybeencaughtonce

We didn't sneek on when we were younger, we had a family membership then, but that got dropped after our Sophomore year in college. Ever since then I've been holding the cash in my pocket, just in case. I figure that for all the winter months I never got a chance to play, I'm making up for it for 18 holes a year I sneek on. Maybe that's not right, but I'll pay if I get caught. #onlybeencaughtonce

as long as you replace your divots and fix ball your ball marks nobody gets hurt!! Besides Ive taken my dads cart out on his course in the afternoon when it slows down hudreds of times...i always end up dropping $40 or $50 in the bar after (which is more then the green fees) so its all good!!

Make it happen!

James

I think Hutch is about a 3 hour drive or slightly more from here. I can get to Newton in 3 and hutch is North and West of there I believe. Wish my buddy would call about PD, but guessing it will take some arm twisting at best, lol, especially for a group.

I think Hutch is about a 3 hour drive or slightly more from here. I can get to Newton in 3 and hutch is North and West of there I believe. Wish my buddy would call about PD, but guessing it will take some arm twisting at best, lol, especially for a group.

Well as they say, the squeeky wheel....so stay with him. I talked to my local pro. He knows the pro there at PD and said he takes some members once a summer. I don't know if he could make a call for us, but if I get my putter cut down and inch, I could ask him. That's saying your buddy doesn't call back.

Go for it, end result is the same very cool result.

Go for it, end result is the same very cool result.

Think I'll take my putter in on Monday or Tuesday for the new grip and see what Gotsche says about a pissibility of hooking us up. Need to know what Sunday work best for you guys though.

Pretty much any for me except the 21st.. got a tourney

taptalking

Going to be tough calling it for me, no real schedule until I get there. Just make to suit you guys and I'll ask for it off and hope.

Going to be tough calling it for me, no real schedule until I get there. Just make to suit you guys and I'll ask for it off and hope.

So what days will you be down here from when to when? No 21st for dog? So that leaves? Since this weekend was my one Saturday off for the month, that leaves me with one random weekday, or Sundays.

All I've heard so far is end of the month, they should narrow that soon. Guessing it will be the last full week of April and first week in May. A Sunday will likely be perfect.

All I've heard so far is end of the month, they should narrow that soon. Guessing it will be the last full week of April and first week in May. A Sunday will likely be perfect.

Just dropped my putter off at the course to get it chopped down an inch. My guy wasn't there, so I'll talk to him when I pick it up and pay him for the work. Have you had any luck with your guy? I'm feeling pretty confident that one of the two will be able to get us a tee tim at PD. With that said, it seems my guys hook up might come with a higher cost to play than yours.
I plan on telling him to check on a tee time on the 28th, if that works for both of you. Then is there a better time in the day? I don't really care when for me, as it's just an hour drive. I should know more by Wednesday when I pick up my putter.

James

*Casually reviewing airfare from Tampa to KC*

Just dropped my putter off at the course to get it chopped down an inch. My guy wasn't there, so I'll talk to him when I pick it up and pay him for the work. Have you had any luck with your guy? I'm feeling pretty confident that one of the two will be able to get us a tee tim at PD. With that said, it seems my guys hook up might come with a higher cost to play than yours.
I plan on telling him to check on a tee time on the 28th, if that works for both of you. Then is there a better time in the day? I don't really care when for me, as it's just an hour drive. I should know more by Wednesday when I pick up my putter.

James

No word. I just sent him a text asking what he had heard, we'll see. Could be he was just blowing about having a contact there, but I know he's played there numerous times. I may just call the course and tell them I'm really cool and from Nebraska, who knows maybe they are Husker fans, haha.

We are "Resetting" a store when I'm there, meaning moving/adding shelves, some building, restocking and adding new product. I've never done this and have no idea what the timing will be like. A lot will depend on when all the supplies show up. It's all a guess on my end until that week, so make your plans and I'll do my best to buffalo the boss if need be, haha.

Ya know I'm just as good playing Carey Park

taptalking

I have good news and bad news, lol. My buddy just forwarded an email from his contact at the course. They can get us on, but $235 each and we would need a four caddy over that. A bit out of my league guys.

I'm ok with where ever else you want to play, within reason, haha.

Yeah aint worth that..

taptalking

Never mind.. Can't copy&paste. But a groupon for highlands in hutch 2 people $49. We need 1 more for a foursome
taptalking

Text your way duey

taptalking

I've never been caught sneaking on at HCC, and I don't typically take money with me. I just avoid going by the clubhouse completely. Of course that means only playing 2, 7, 8 and 6 but that's usually good enough for me.

I have good news and bad news, lol. My buddy just forwarded an email from his contact at the course. They can get us on, but $235 each and we would need a four caddy over that. A bit out of my league guys.

I'm ok with where ever else you want to play, within reason, haha.

Ya, that's a bit steep. Let me see what my guy can get for us, maybe he can get us hooked up a little cheeper? He should be done with my putter by tomorrow, so I'll see if the price is lower through him.
If not, Highlands would work for me, just need to know which day...still the 28th?

James

Back