The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 10 for me!

A couple of things: can you add a total weight lost column?

If you are sending a sheet out in email, I haven't gotten either one.

Top 10 for me!

Ditto on both.. I dont need an email but total weightloss would be cool to see

First post updated with total lbs lost per person

3.6 pounds off in week 2 for me. Much better than week 1. I'm a marathon weight loser, definitely not a sprinter, but I'm hoping to keep a 2-3 pound per week average loss going. If I can knock off 20 or so by July 1, I'll be stoked.

I think I am going to put my goal at 45 by July 1. That would put me about 20 or so pounds short of my long term goal, but still a big improvement

I think I am going to put my goal at 45 by July 1. That would put me about 20 or so pounds short of my long term goal, but still a big improvement

thats the way to go, then give yourself a few months to knock out that last 20. Once you get done with goal #1 you will be lean and ready for #2

Hoping with another good week I can crack the top ten. Great job guys

Top 10 for me!

Same here man! Nice job. I don't know how much more I'm gonna lose now that I'm starting to add muscle though.

Thread has been quiet today, everyone must be busy working out :angel:

Work dinner tonight, so I'll have to be careful. Hockey game later, so I'll keep the drinks to a minimum which should help.

Had a Peanut butter sandwich an apple and 2 rice cakes for lunch. Overnight Oats were my breakfast.

Dropping the B Asha off to get tipped for my Amp Cell and then working out before class. I am trying really hard to drop another 3-5 this week.

When the thread gets all quiet like this, if you listen really really carefully, you can actually hear Taylor's calves screaming.

When the thread gets all quiet like this, if you listen really really carefully, you can actually hear Taylor's calves screaming.

I think that's actually my stomach rumbling

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Going to McDonalds and getting a salad should be against the law. However the grilled chicken salad is pretty darn good.

Going to McDonalds and getting a salad should be against the law. However the grilled chicken salad is pretty darn good.

I like the grilled chicken Caeser. It's pretty good. However, I almost always go for the Filet O' Fish no tartar. I mean, that's where most of the crap is anyways right? The tartar's the fattening stuff.

I had an amazing salmon salad today for a business lunch. I love it when there are healthy options when you let your client pick the restaurant!

I like the grilled chicken Caeser. It's pretty good. However, I almost always go for the Filet O' Fish no tartar. I mean, that's where most of the crap is anyways right? The tartar's the fattening stuff.

The fish is deep fried. Far too much fat in that for me right now.

Some of those salads are worse for you than a Big Mac.

Had a salad, and apple, and about a 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds. Normally would have avoided the sunflower seeds, but I also started trail running today. Gonna hit 1 mile every day this week to get my body acclimated, and then up it by 10 % every day.

Some of those salads are worse for you than a Big Mac.

Not with the grilled chicken. Most were decent with grilled instead of fried.

Not with the grilled chicken. Most were decent with grilled instead of fried.

There ya go. Otherwise, the egg mc muffin is actually a good choice nutrition wise.

The fish is deep fried. Far too much fat in that for me right now.

True, forgot about that. Dangit, now I have to peel off the breading. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back