Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Alright partner...good to hear........keep up the good work!!

I really think I will be in good shape come the invitational. I'll hit the course a few more times between now and then, plus a few more lessons and some more range time.

A little better round yesterday. Got around in a 7 over 78 in a pretty constant 15 to 20 MPH wind..

Played further back today to prep for this (6660 yards). Managed a 91 with SEVERAL shots left out there. A couple sprayed shots (3 penalty strokes) but mostly some pathetic wedge play today. Not completely disappointed as the consistent 25 mph wind was quite the challenge.

Played 18 today at Cypress Creek Golf Club in Ruskin, Fl. Hit more good than bad. Gallaway shot 88, Titliest shot 82.
Here is am interesting part of the water hazard.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365636516.616613.jpg
Hopefully u can see the alligator sunung 20 yards from my ball!!!

I have to say I am really excited to see so many getting out and hitting the course and range for this!

PS-

I just looked at the course again and can say I am excited to play it. The holes look fun and manageable even from the gold tees(6610yds).

I was Xing off days in my planner today and I realized how close we actually are! I can't wait!! Been working on my ball striking at the range on the days the weather has been cooperating. Got a lesson scheduled for Monday as its supposed to be really nice. Hopefully the lesson will get my right back into the swing of things!

As soon as I get back from work training on Friday I plan on hitting the range overtime! I've only had a few rounds in because of weather but I need to work a few kinks out and the only way to do that is to hit the range. Things are looking pretty good though so as soon as I get my short game dialed in things should be smoothe sailing!

Nice round in that wind!

Thanks. Hit 7 of 9 greens on the back and that was with the worst of the wind of the day as most of the back nine is on a higher elevation than rest of the course. Pretty solid round overall...found some good things off the tee and was able to putt ok...had 33 overall but that was with 2 three putts. So still some improvement to be made there...

Well I went to see the doctor and he said my arm is looking better. Wont know if I need a skin graft until next week. It looks to be getting better to me just can't bend wrist back to far. We will see how it goes, not counted out yet

Well I went to see the doctor and he said my arm is looking better. Wont know if I need a skin graft until next week. It looks to be getting better to me just can't bend wrist back to far. We will see how it goes, not counted out yet

Good report Rob. Hope it heals up quickly and he gives you the green light.

I played 18 Sat, 9 Sunday, & tournament 18 on Monday. Windy but great fun. Driver got weaker day to day, wedges got better, & long game too. 91, 45, 100(longer-tougher-faster course).
I feel like I am so close to breaking some personal records. Anyone that played Bear's Best in Atlanta in the fall, how will this course compare?

Hope you get good news when you go see the Doc next week dude!

I played 18 Sat, 9 Sunday, & tournament 18 on Monday. Windy but great fun. Driver got weaker day to day, wedges got better, & long game too. 91, 45, 100(longer-tougher-faster course).
I feel like I am so close to breaking some personal records. Anyone that played Bear's Best in Atlanta in the fall, how will this course compare?

My guess is that no one has played both

Glad to hear your healing up dude! I hope you can play but don't push it!

How can I possibly be ready for this when we're getting another 2-3 inches of rain today thru tomorrow and mixed with freezing rain? INgolfer....I'll do my best but this is really frustrating right now....JB, perhaps we could do this at a minature golf course cuz I'm a wiz at the Windmill and Clown! At least there's the Buffet to look foreward to!

How can I possibly be ready for this when we're getting another 2-3 inches of rain today thru tomorrow and mixed with freezing rain? INgolfer....I'll do my best but this is really frustrating right now....JB, perhaps we could do this at a minature golf course cuz I'm a wiz at the Windmill and Clown! At least there's the Buffet to look foreward to!

Buck,
That buffet is for the THP Ultimate Weekend of Golf in Orlando that we do each year. At the Ohio Invitational, everybody will be going to dinner at a local restaurant.

Here is that event thread
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Demo-Day-Details-The-Ultimate-Weekend-of-Golf

That's good news. Hopefully you can make it.

JustHacking played the first Invitational in Atlanta with a torn rotator cuff, so the precedent has been set.

Sorry JB, I can't do anything right!

Its all good man, lots of exciting things going on, below is the info on the Saturday dinner

Where: Butterbee's Grille, Beechmont, OH location.
Address:
4022 Mount Carmel Tobasco Road, Cincinnati OH 4525
When: Saturday the 27th at 7:30pm

Another week of no practice.

It rains for a month straight here and then it won't rain again until September.

Another week of no practice.

It rains for a month straight here and then it won't rain again until September.

ur riding 60's coattails anyhow

Yah I forgot about that.

Phew.

Im just glad large phil has large shoulders for me to hang onto from

I may need to find a 3W before this event, the Driver to 3 hybo gap probably isnt the best way to go about things anymore

Im just glad large phil has large shoulders for me to hang onto from

I may need to find a 3W before this event, the Driver to 3 hybo gap probably isnt the best way to go about things anymore

What's the yardage gap you got?

Back