New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Hoping my ankle will heal in time for this. Normally I would never go to PT but I am doing everything I can to make sure I am ready to go for this event.

Even if you cant play, you will have a blast, but I think some nice time off of it will help.

Even if you cant play, you will have a blast, but I think some nice time off of it will help.

No doubt Josh. Even if I cant play, I am definitely coming down.

No doubt Josh. Even if I cant play, I am definitely coming down.

Awesome, you can be my caddie and carry my sweet new bag! Haha I really hope that you can play though man.

All this talk of not changing shoes in the parking lot has got me thinking ahah - at Blue Heron, will changing shoes in the parking lot work? If not, I will bring a small bag with change of clothes and my shoes...

All this talk of not changing shoes in the parking lot has got me thinking ahah - at Blue Heron, will changing shoes in the parking lot work? If not, I will bring a small bag with change of clothes and my shoes...

I did.

Dev you can be a third on my team if you can't play. I'll get you a tutu and some pompoms

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Yup, still have room for 2 more. Below is the current list of who's going. Let me know if you want in

Me
jlukes
TheCrest4
DarrenK
Kobey
Clemenza

Ok. I don't know anyone on the list which is a good reason to go. Sign me up.

Awesome man! Really looking forward to playing with some THPers

I only have met jlukes so its all new people to me as well. Really looking forward to getting a round in before the main event with you all! One spot left, come on Motooooooo.

Me
jlukes
TheCrest4
DarrenK
Kobey
Clemenza
Speedliner

Hoping my ankle will heal in time for this. Normally I would never go to PT but I am doing everything I can to make sure I am ready to go for this event.

already making excuses for when you lose against our chutting/chipping contest. Just like your fearful leader Mike Dean!

Can't wait for this round at Twisted! Gonna be enjoyable! I hope I'm hitting the ball better by then though.

Can't wait for this round at Twisted! Gonna be enjoyable! I hope I'm hitting the ball better by then though.

Just think of it as your pratice round before the big one at Blue Heron. I intend on drinking copious amounts of beer since I won't be on Saturday.

Just think of it as your pratice round before the big one at Blue Heron. I intend on drinking copious amounts of beer since I won't be on Saturday.

Tough course to practice on though. I'll lose a ton of balls if I can't hit the ball better by then.

Tough course to practice on though. I'll lose a ton of balls if I can't hit the ball better by then.
I may walk this course since we'll be carting it around on Saturday. Have to see what its like when we get there though.

I may walk this course since we'll be carting it around on Saturday. Have to see what its like when we get there though.

Easy to walk when you have that sweet push cart.

The Friday round might end up being my first or second round for the year. That's not very promising for my partner on Saturday. I hope I get someone with a good sense of humor.

Course has some decent terrain changes - biggest issue is the distance from Green to the next tee.

The Friday round might end up being my first or second round for the year. That's not very promising for my partner on Saturday. I hope I get someone with a good sense of humor.

Its all good man. I have been playing all year for the most part and I still am going to feel sorry for my partner, at least you have an excuse. Haha In all seriousness I cant wait it is going to be a great time!

Its all good man. I have been playing all year for the most part and I still am going to feel sorry for my partner, at least you have an excuse. Haha In all seriousness I cant wait it is going to be a great time!

But at least with that nice new staff bag, you'll look good while you stink.

Last edited:

Seriously dont worry about, no one is going to care how you play.

Seriously dont worry about, no one is going to care how you play.

Exactly. Its a beautiful course. just enjoy it. From Twisted Dunes website...

"Designer Archie Struthers moved two million cubic yards of earth to bring this remarkable course to fruition..."

I'll probably move 1 million all by myself. :)

Back