The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played hockey for 2 hours today, felt amazing, 1780 calories burned. Reffing all weekend should burn some more. I should be down 5+ pounds by the end of the weekend.

Dan
That's awesome, between playing and reffing, that's an easy workout, plus I bet you at least get paid a little for reffing, nice to be compensated to lose weight!

Got some work to do this weekend, might need to walk 18 sometime if I have any chance of losing anything this week

Horrible couple of days for me, travelling on business. Eating on the run, drinking too much...going to need a strong weekend to avoid putting some of the losses of the first two weeks back on! Frustrating!

We had a district meeting yesterday and they brought in Pizza Hut. I had five pieces.

Morning workouts are the best I have decided. I feel really good today.scale today says down about 4.5. If I can lose about another pound that will be 20 pounds already

We had a district meeting yesterday and they brought in Pizza Hut. I had five pieces.

Sounds like what I'll be doing today, only ts Caseys pizza so probably worse

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Found myself at 298 today, first time below 300 in I don't even know how long. Also ran a full mile in without rest for the first time today.

Congrats, JR!

Salad again tonight, I'm liking this new choice in meals!

Found myself at 298 today, first time below 300 in I don't even know how long. Also ran a full mile in without rest for the first time today.

Congrats man way to go

That's awesome JR!!

That's awesome, WTG!!!

Great stuff JR!

Carried 14 holes today, and gave the dog some decent exercise. After a bad midweek, will be happy if I can just not gain too much on Monday!

Dinner tonight was a big salad (lettuce) with some corn and 3 slices of deli turkey added and some light red wine dressing. On the side a 25 calorie cheese wedge. After the big lunch today, I'm finding myself pretty full from it.

Probably have a small snack later.

Mike, if I can't get in a weight for this week, can I just take a 0? I wasn't able to make it up to the course this week.

I tried really hard to eat healthy at my girlfriends but I bet ill only be down a couple this week. I didn't eat junk food but certainly not as healthy as I have been

I had a bad end to the week. I had a conference to go to for the last time, and had a few beers with a fellow participant, then they served us steak and the works. I did play 18 holes Friday afternoon cart path only on a hilly course so hopefully I will end up even for the week definitely motivation for next week.

Mike, if I can't get in a weight for this week, can I just take a 0? I wasn't able to make it up to the course this week.

Works for me

I'm quite worried about my weigh in tomorrow, but I'm certainly working towards a great goal!

Do you have a WiiFit? Weigh that way.

I'm hopeful about my weigh in in the morning. I've lost a lot of weight this last week.

I'm hopeful about my weigh in in the morning. I've lost a lot of weight this last week.

Very proud of you JR. I don't think I will come close to matching the 4.2 pounds of last week. I will be happy if I lose anything!

My weigh in will not be good, I went out and drink a lot. I enjoyed it, but it was something I really didn't want to do, but at the same time my friends were ready to stage an intervention because I've been a recluse for awhile.

Oh well.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

It was kind of a slow week for me weight loss wise. Ended up having pizza 2 nights in a row (birthdays and busy kid stuff), but ate well otherwise. Walked 9 holes yesterday and 18 today and as long as I don't fall off the wagon between now and going to bed tonight, should post a loss this week. Slowly but surely...

My weigh in will not be good, I went out and drink a lot. I enjoyed it, but it was something I really didn't want to do, but at the same time my friends were ready to stage an intervention because I've been a recluse for awhile.

Oh well.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Don't worry about it. Just shake it off, get right back on the horse and your body will probably correct itself after a day or two. I ran into bad situations that couldn't really be avoided this last week. That's life and we have to do this in a realistic way, so as long as you pick up right where you left off, it will all be good in the long run.

Remember guys, 1 bad meal won't make you fat, just like 1 good meal won't make you skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back