2013 Cobra Staff Bag Thread

Going Masters monoline!!

masterswk.jpg

Yes castor! I just bought one :D

You guys crack me up :D

LOL....these hat covers are great! Not for me, but great non the less!

Those Moonlines are looking great in the bags. I love reading about you guys getting all the goodies coming in. #FreakinExciting

But this is awesome.

hello IceyShanks looking to gift good looking lingerie's to my gf. Can you tell reliable online store with best lingerie deals?

Those Moonlines are looking great in the bags. I love reading about you guys getting all the goodies coming in. #FreakinExciting

But this is awesome.

Just saw that. Best post.

I found myself staring at my bag last night and my daughter asked if I was sleeping!!! No honey it's just that beautiful!!!

I was thinking, that after the MC, I will maybe get some nice golf related patches and get sown on to the front panel. Something like Fowlers bag, but of course something of my own. Or...maybe I'll get some sort of souvenir from Myrtle and get that on there. Do you think this would be a good idea?

rf_bag_2__large.jpg

I was thinking, that after the MC, I will maybe get some nice golf related patches and get sown on to the front panel. Something like Fowlers bag, but of course something of my own. Or...maybe I'll get some sort of souvenir from Myrtle and get that on there. Do you think this would be a good idea?

rf_bag_2__large.jpg

I would just buy a blank panel, and design something on the computer and bring it in to your local embroiderer.

I found myself staring at my bag last night and my daughter asked if I was sleeping!!! No honey it's just that beautiful!!!

hahahah I do the same thing. The wife just shakes her head.

masters240.jpg

oh man! i want that backpack strap add-on for my bag. i wonder if that's available for purchase cuz that's awesome.
not that i carry my staff bag around the course...but still, it would make it so much easy just to carry around from A to B.

I would just buy a blank panel, and design something on the computer and bring it in to your local embroiderer.

True. I need to explore that option as well. Thanks!

I agree that embroidery would be the way to go. You could use the panel you already have and just add to it. There will be a digitizing fee if its custom artwork but you could also get a stock image of say a country flag or something on there for just a standard cost.

I was cleaning out the store room this week while getting our house ready to put on the market and about every 5 minutes I would just stop and stare at this thing looking at me, it's just BEA-utiful!!!
IMG_1641_zps467d38aa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I was cleaning out the store room this week while getting our house ready to put on the market and about every 5 minutes I would just stop and stare at this thing looking at me, it's just BEA-utiful!!!

lol. trust me, you're not crazy.
lots of times i'll just walk by it and touch it.

lol. trust me, you're not crazy.
lots of times i'll just walk by it and touch it.

Me too! Then I get super funny looks from the wife. :embarrassed:

Got to see the white/black/red staff bag today. So clean looking.

ahhhh yes, i love that bag.

It's even nicer in person. Can only help my imagine how amazing your guy's staff bags are in person because the bag has presence.

My bag is now updated:

Spoiler

Looking good Icey!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Back