New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

bmik33 I am going work my tail off the next 2 weeks to get my game in shape for this event. I am so excited for my first THP event.

I noticed that you are in Delaware, where about? My parents just retired to Lewes.

Poor Gianna :(

Let the trash talk begin! Unleash the Kraken!

Glad to finally find out who I'm winning this with!

fireitup & jwkde
kenh & motoo344

What a foursome - i've met/played with all except jwkde - great group of guys!

Centre is praying my ankle doesnt heal so he has JevBickus on his team. That guy can flat out play. :act-up:

Centre is praying my ankle doesnt heal so he has JevBickus on his team. That guy can flat out play. :act-up:

Nah, he stinks. Game doesn't travel.

I think Team Coattail is more appropriate... :act-up:

LOL! Now that's funny.

Is the order of these teams indicative of tee time order or will that be figured out on the morning of?

ShanksaloT & CS
Damaikis & Jersey Nate

Should be fun!

Buckjob is team DotCom and I'm a DotCom supporter, so I guess I'll have to be careful not to let him be anywhere forward of me when I'm hitting or they might lose an MC contestant.

Buckjob is team DotCom and I'm a DotCom supporter, so I guess I'll have to be careful not to let him be anywhere forward of me when I'm hitting or they might lose an MC contestant.

That was your first mistake...

Jersey Nate and Charlie are the ringers here. Lefties rigged it.

For the record Vince, I'm in for these car bombs...

I'm hoping the order the teams are posted will be the order of tee times. That way I can meet you, Vince and Buck for said car bombs on the course.

I'm hoping the order the teams are posted will be the order of tee times. That way I can meet you, Vince and Buck for said car bombs on the course.

I believe they are. I'm always down for anything involving a Guinness.

Should I give Jeff Gillooly a call?

So we may be getting twisted at Twisted as well.

Let's do it. I just have to be sober enough to drive back to Wildwood haha

Let's do it. I just have to be sober enough to drive back to Wildwood haha

Nice! You'll have some time to sober up. Just stop drinking on the turn.

Ha, I am sure I will have a few. We are going to have a blast bro. Teams should be set to the times, I am leaving Virginia about 4am so I should be there by 8:30? Shouldn't be a big deal as I get up at 3:15am for work anyway. Not sure if you have met Buck, he is a good dude.

Back