Florida monthly get togethers - February 2013

A few of us are playing hte weekend of the 18th, up in Orlando you oughta make the trip up. It's called the Ultimate Weekend of Golf. :)

Bwahaha. Completely over looked it. What was I thinking..lol. Then the weeknd of the 4th is cool for me

Tapping away on my S3

Boom maybe we can do the 4th. I've got that weekend off in observance of my bday. I reckon trout would come over, if so y'all might could carpool or you can take 8th street to my place and ride with me.

War, I promise not to hit you again. Well, I'll try anyway.

I'm a THP noob, but I'd be down to head to an outing close by. I'm in Ponte Vedra, across the street from Sawgrass. I might be up for a trip to Orlando, but I'd definitely be in if you guys are ever up this way. I'll start keeping an eye on this thread.

There's a chance I'll be down that way the weekend of the 4th. Kristen will have family from Boston in St. Pete and my parents should be in their new place near Ft. Myers.

Boom maybe we can do the 4th. I've got that weekend off in observance of my bday. I reckon trout would come over, if so y'all might could carpool or you can take 8th street to my place and ride with me.

War, I promise not to hit you again. Well, I'll try anyway.
Hah! I think I still have a Srixon logo imprinted on the back of my calf.

I have to be at work on the 3rd, but could possibly make it down there if you guys end up doing a round on the 4th or 5th.

I'm a THP noob, but I'd be down to head to an outing close by. I'm in Ponte Vedra, across the street from Sawgrass. I might be up for a trip to Orlando, but I'd definitely be in if you guys are ever up this way. I'll start keeping an eye on this thread.

Hey Dave, welcome aboard.

There are quite a few ppl here from j-ville. We have a get together on the 4th at Amelia Island i dont know if there are any more spots get ahold of jaxgolfer he was doing all the scheduling.

I have to be at work on the 3rd, but could possibly make it down there if you guys end up doing a round on the 4th or 5th.

If the 4th works then I'm thinking we could do something around 10-11 to allow for drive time if that helps you at all.

I'll be coming in the night before and staying in Verandah at my parents new place. It'll be my first time there, so no sure how far that is from the course.

Not too far, you'll come down through the country. Verandah is friggin sweet man, love the oaks course.

I hear the courses there are nice. Once my dad is well enough to play again, he'll join the club and I'll get to play there too.

Anyone want to play Saturday morning in Orlando?

Anyone want to play Saturday morning in Orlando?

I would, but I just did LBV last week, and have some sort of scramble tournament Saturday afternoon at Clearwater Country Club.

Ok, I will definitely be down there in the Ft Myers area for the weekend of the 4th if you guys are putting one together.

Sounds good to me, who else is up for it? I'll call and set it up soon as we get some numbers.

Just checked with the wife. The 11th is best for me and not the 4th. We are heading down to the keys for cinco de mayo weekend.

Tapping away on my S3

I think May is a wash for me. We go to California/Vegas on the 4th, and don't get back until the 12th. Then the THP outing. Maybe I can catch up with you guys in June.

I'll be down that way Friday night and leaving Monday.

The rest of May is a no go for me. Next!

Anyone have any plans of using their Bella Colina deal? I'm always anxious to get out of Tallahassee.

Anyone have any plans of using their Bella Colina deal? I'm always anxious to get out of Tallahassee.

I need to use mine sometime soon, what do you have in mind?

I'm pretty well open. I was just told that I agreed to go to something next weekend that I never heard of before, so according to the wife, I won't be available. Other than that, I don't think Ihave anything until the Atlanta invitational.

I think Tahoedust bought one too, I'll tell him to pop in here and give some input.

I think we are trying to get a group together for Streamsong too.

Back