Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

talked to the folks at the course yesterday, they are excited to have us there this weekend and they are doing their best to have the rough cut for the weekend for those internet golfers who miss the fairways :alien: but also to help with pace of play.

Thanks Mike, not sure I can hit 350 yd bombs and keep it in the fairway 100% of the time. :D

The THP Tour van is packed with Cleveland equipment and we are on our way to Ohio! http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=19579

Can't wait to hit all the gear you guys are bringing!

talked to the folks at the course yesterday, they are excited to have us there this weekend and they are doing their best to have the rough cut for the weekend for those internet golfers who miss the fairways :alien: but also to help with pace of play.

I hope the greens are rolling well. Should be a great weekend of golf.

Man I am so pumped for this! Looks like good weather, tons of great THPers, and following along with tweets and updates on here about the tour van are getting me more pumped!

Lol, I never miss fairways. I hit 350 yard bombs all day. I take driver on par threes just because I can.

OH Invitational featured on the THP Home Page.

Don't look now folks, but the weather forecast for this weekend keeps improving. Mid-to-high 60's. Some clouds. Chance of rain down to 20% now. Light wind.

Weather awesomeness to go along with THP awesomeness. Uh, awesome!

Don't look now folks, but the weather forecast for this weekend keeps improving. Mid-to-high 60's. Some clouds. Chance of rain down to 20% now. Light wind.

Weather awesomeness to go along with THP awesomeness. Uh, awesome!
I don't know if I can handle playing in nice weather..........rain,cold and wind is what I'm used to!
Guess I'll just have to deal with it!

I don't know if I can handle playing in nice weather..........rain,cold and wind is what I'm used to!

lol. i'm with you man. i'm a mudder...

It's very possible the shorts could be busted out.

I wore shorts here yesterday. 70* with a bunch of wind and little sun. Felt perfect with a 3/4 zip.

Saturday is looking great. Let's just enjoy the ride.

I wore shorts here yesterday. 70* with a bunch of wind and little sun. Felt perfect with a 3/4 zip.

Saturday is looking great. Let's just enjoy the ride.

a little wind and sun would feel great with your shorts only zipped 3/4 of the way...

Been wearing shorts here for 3 weeks. It's just chilly in the a.m. It's been hitting the high 50's and up. Last week it was 83 one day. It's gonna be fine!

We'll bring out the hose for you. Maybe some ice as well. No worries - THP aims to please!

Just looked at the forecast. Weather is going to be really nice.

Two more days, then I am up at 4:00 to catch a flight. I will haver zero issues waking up for that. Can't wait.

slight change for sunday

Heres the info for the Sunday round, tee times start at 9:30

Six4three5
Buckbug
Dance Business
Jholl2277
Zenger
Bhilln
Wadesworld
Inhartwetrust
Certifiable
Brock
Hitman
tgtt
Topdogg
Robman7
Amart
Jskittle
Mikedean441
Golfinff
Hereisnowhy
Golfingmedic
Canadan
Bullfrog
Rsawyers
Lafayette

It doesn't matter how many changes you do..........just appreciate all the hard work you did to make this weekend great(eh,More great!)

I'll be in pants and maybe a flat bill for the haters...haha

I'm hoping to get a range session in tomorrow morning before work and then range/short game sessions Friday along with the demo day I'm attending.

Back