New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Not sure if I could do 18. I have a 10:36 that should be over by 3 latest but you never know what the pace of play is going to be like.

We'll see what happens. Should be playable into at least 7:30

Let me know what time you guys are going. If it's later in the day (around 4) I might be able to make it.

Most likely. Its even a little light at 8 now.

Last edited:
Let me know what time you guys are going. If it's later in the day (around 4) I might be able to make it.

I'll most likely just be trying to walk on as I have no clue when my morning round will be over. I can wait around until you get in the area if you want to play a quick 9. Sure at that time the courses will be pretty empty

1st post updated with Dev's replacement.

Welcome to the 4some Rollin!

glad someone was able to take his spot

Glad you get to come Rollin, gonna be a day full of anchoring, slow play and obscure rules. We'll have a blast.:act-up:

Very sorry to Dev that you had to drop. Thanks for the welcome guys. Was notified of the opening couple days ago but serious family matters as we mourn the loss of a loved one have kept me off the web and from posting other than checking my emails once a day which is how I found out. Thanks to GolferGal for being patient with me and sorry to keep any of you in suspense. Thanks in advance for any kind thoughts but with due respect please keep this thread positive. Not my intenet to spoil it but I Just wanted to explain why you guys were in lingo about the open spot. I am looking foward to it and foward to meeting some good people. Hope to be joining more the conversations soon. I actually just missd out at the last second of the last spot and glad i got in. This should be fun. And hopefully we wont need jackets as this northeast weather just doesnt want to turn although today was really nice warmer sunny day. Lets hope it keps up.

Last edited:
I'm glad that I'll still get to meet Dev even though his gimp ankle went out on him. :alien:

Rollin' will be nice to meet you too man! Can't wait to have some fun with THPers again.

Very sorry to Dev that you had to drop. Thanks for the welcome guys. Was notified of the opening couple days ago but serious family matters as we mourn the loss of a loved one have kept me off the web and from posting other than checking my emails once a day which is how I found out. Thanks to GolferGal for being patient with me and sorry to keep any of you in suspense. Thanks in advance for any kind thoughts but with due respect please keep this thread positive. I Just wanted to explain why you guys were in lingo about the open spot. I am looking foward to it and foward to meeting some good people. Hope to be joining more the conversations soon.

Welcome to the invitational!

Welcome rollin this is gonna be a great event!

Welcome to the group, Rollin! See you in AC!

Glad you can make it Rollin. Sorry again to everyone for backing out. Glad I will still be able to come and meet all of you guys and hang out.

Welcome, Rollin! Should be a blast and am looking forward to this, which is right around the corner...

Dev, You will be hanging out with us all day and we will see every THPer out there.

Dev, You will be hanging out with us all day and we will see every THPer out there.

It definitely makes me feel better. Just got back from PT and it is so sore. I went to GS to pick up a wedge I had bent. I tried to take a swing to test the ankle and it was no bueno.

It definitely makes me feel better. Just got back from PT and it is so sore. I went to GS to pick up a wedge I had bent. I tried to take a swing to test the ankle and it was no bueno.

Save it for New England, champ.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Glad you can make it Rollin. Sorry again to everyone for backing out. Glad I will still be able to come and meet all of you guys and hang out.

Thanks and sorry for your situation. Hope i will fill your shoes well....... although not technically with the bad foot..lol..but you know what i mean...hope your back on track soon.

Welcome aboard rollin! glad to have you on my team!

Thanks and sorry for your situation. Hope i will fill your shoes well....... although not technically with the bad foot..lol..but you know what i mean...hope your back on track soon.

THanks buddy. Most important of anything is that you have a good time. Same goes for everyone. I will try to bring some comedic relief at least. I will be taking pics and helping out as well.

THanks buddy. Most important of anything is that you have a good time. Same goes for everyone. I will try to bring some comedic relief at least. I will be taking pics and helping out as well.

Glad you're still gonna make it dev.

Looking forward to meeting ya Dev. Looking for a way to strap a keg to your cart.

Dev, you can bring Buck, Vince, and I some car bombs.

Dev, you can bring Buck, Vince, and I some car bombs.

I want some car bombs too!

Maybe I should introduce myself first... My name is Andrew, I'm relatively new to THP. This will
be my first event, and I can't wait. How's everyone doin?

Back