Where do you store your clubs?

Mine stay in the garage all year, no clubs in the house my fiances rule. Now when she is out of town that rule is frequently broken hahaha

I keep mine in the garage in the summer and in the car when the temperatures aren't high.

THPing on Tapatalk

For those without a good storage space, how do you convince your significant other of the need to have your clubs sitting around?

I don't understand. :confused2: I keep my clubs in my vehicle at all times so that I'm ready to go when an opportunity arises. :bananadance:

In the past, they stayed in the truck all the time. But after having to replace have of the shafts over altar period, these new clubs are put in the garage every time after use. The garage stays a pretty comfortable temp now, since I replaced the doors last fall. I put up insulated doors to try and keep it some of the heat and cold out.

I use to keep my in the house until two weeks ago when I left the house got to about 5 minutes from the course and realized I forgot my clubs had to turn around, call my playing partners to tell them what I did and I'll be there in 20 minutes.... LOL !!!

During team season i leave them in my car so i can just go straight to practice

Trunk during the season. I know it gets hot in there, but I've never noticed any effect.
Winter, I leave them in the garage. I know that it gets really cold, but I figure as long as I don't start smashing balls into snowdrifts or heat them up quickly they'll be fine.

Another consideration is that I've been told if I bring them inside, I can stay in the garage. And like I said, it gets cold out there.

Mine are always inside. Years ago I left them in my car because I was playing the next day. Well, come out the next morning and my car had been broken into and clubs were gone.

However, if I had a garage to park in I'd leave them in the trunk most the time.

Mine are always inside. Years ago I left them in my car because I was playing the next day. Well, come out the next morning and my car had been broken into and clubs were gone.

However, if I had a garage to park in I'd leave them in the trunk most the time.

Another good reason for me not to leave them in the car. That would ruin my year!

Mine are always in the trunk of the car, never wan't to miss a chance to get a round in where possible

I keep mine in the trunk of my car. That way they are always with me in case I suddenly get the urge to play. Which happens more than you'd think.

I use to keep my in the house until two weeks ago when I left the house got to about 5 minutes from the course and realized I forgot my clubs had to turn around, call my playing partners to tell them what I did and I'll be there in 20 minutes.... LOL !!!

That sucks! Last week I got all the way to the first green and remembered I left my putter on my couch. Was playing solo so had to use my hybrid.

I keep my clubs inside, mainly because I'm a little OCD and clean them after every round. Also, I don't have a garage or storage space, so it's inside or in the car.
Mine are inside my car(not the trunk) during the season and in the bedroom during the ugly months.

My clubs live indoors. During the winter months they get brought in as soon as I get home and cleaned, then laid out to dry. In the summer I bring them in and give them a wipe over with a cloth every two or three rounds.

My clubs are in the back of my car for pretty much the entire season. Never know when work might get slow and I could get out to the course.

I keep them inside the house during the offseason though.

My clubs sit in the corner of my bedroom so everyone can see them. Except when I'm watching golf, then I bring them out and set them next to me by the couch because I'm weird.

Our sets are kept in the house, in the man cave.

My clubs sit in the corner of my bedroom so everyone can see them. Except when I'm watching golf, then I bring them out and set them next to me by the couch because I'm weird.

That's not weird, you watch golf to learn and your clubs should do the same. The next time someone just straigh up bombs a drive or pulls off a great shot, rewind it and show your clubs what they're supposed to do. They gotta learn somehow.

That is a great idea. Normally they just sit being unpunished or unrewarded.

Keep them inside for quick access when a tip or suggestion comes to mind...can take a quick check. Outs me in a good mood just looking at them as well.

EvOLtE TaPpEd

I live in an apartment, so my options are inside or in the car. I keep them inside.

I used to keep them at the course, which was kind of the basement of the clubhouse, now they are in my basement!

Yes, they have a place next to my desk.
I paid too much to keep them in the garage hahah

In my mud room closet.

In my trunk. Not ideal but I need to have them incase I have a spare hour in my day where I can get to the range. My garage is well insulated so the coldest it gets is about 10 degrees F and I have heated underground parking at work.

Back