New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

I feel sorry for my partner my score be 70% of our combine score hahah

Buck do you know if it will be just TM clubs that will be there to demo or will there be other offerings? First THP event for me

I'm not 100% sure but in Texas it was just Callaway. And I'm thinking since Taylormade is such a great sponsor and putting up some amazing prizes and hats that it will just be TM stuff as well. JB will have the launch monitor and maybe some shafts to try out though.

If you wanna demo every club under the sun the THP outing and demo day in Orlando is the place to be!

I'm not 100% sure but in Texas it was just Callaway. And I'm thinking since Taylormade is such a great sponsor and putting up some amazing prizes and hats that it will just be TM stuff as well. JB will have the launch monitor and maybe some shafts to try out though.

If you wanna demo every club under the sun the THP outing and demo day in Orlando is the place to be!

Cool that's kinda what I thought but wanted to check. So awesome of TM to be sponsoring such a great event and putting up sweet prizes!

I wish I could swing Orlando but not this year. Sounds like it is going to be awesome.

For those that were in Texas, may I ask what the winning score was?

A single won that was a 1hc I believe. So I'm assuming very low 70's. His partner was a no show so he just went out by himself. So don't see how it could be a combined score event. I think Buck was there though so he would know better than me.

Who cares who won? We all decided this was more about having fun and if you win you win.

10 day forecast looks good for the 4th so far. 60* and sunny.

Who cares who won? We all decided this was more about having fun and if you win you win.

I'll take "things losers say" for $1000 Alex....

For those that were in Texas, may I ask what the winning score was?

When ncrowe and I won in ATL, we shot 164 I believe. I think the winning score in Myrtle was 167 or something close.

I sure hope so. Not a big fan of scrambles.
Best ball is an alright format though. 2 man scrambles aren't that great.

It definitely makes me feel better. Just got back from PT and it is so sore. I went to GS to pick up a wedge I had bent. I tried to take a swing to test the ankle and it was no bueno.

Definitely looking forward to meeting you Dev! My wife is a PT, so if you have any questuions about your rehab in between visits, fire away! I assume they are doing the E-stim, diathermy, etc on the ankle as well as manual therapy?

Definitely looking forward to meeting you Dev! My wife is a PT, so if you have any questuions about your rehab in between visits, fire away! I assume they are doing the E-stim, diathermy, etc on the ankle as well as manual therapy?

Yes sir. Doing all of the above. Thanks man.

Bionic ankle. We can rebuild him...we have the technology!

Yes sir. Doing all of the above. Thanks man.

As fas as pain goes and inflamation relief goes, has anyone recommended Voltaren gel?

As fas as pain goes and inflamation relief goes, has anyone recommended Voltaren gel?

No they have not. I have been taking Alleve and wearing and ACE bandage on it. Also been elevating and icing as much as possible. Also doing the exercises at home he recommended. Lifts, using the wedge, stretching etc etc ec

I forgot to mention earlier, but there's a decent possibility that I'll be able to make dinner now. Since my dad doesn't want to spend the whole day in AC, we may drive all the way back home Friday night and I'll come down for the invitational Saturday.

I really hope I can go to the dinner. That was my favorite part of the ATL Invitational.

I forgot to mention earlier, but there's a decent possibility that I'll be able to make dinner now. Since my dad doesn't want to spend the whole day in AC, we may drive all the way back home Friday night and I'll come down for the invitational Saturday.

I really hope I can go to the dinner. That was my favorite part of the ATL Invitational.

That's great news. I actually was only planning on staying for the round but decided to get my room for another night so that I could go. Everyone was saying that the dinner is one of the best parts.

No they have not. I have been taking Alleve and wearing and ACE bandage on it. Also been elevating and icing as much as possible. Also doing the exercises at home he recommended. Lifts, using the wedge, stretching etc etc ec

dEV

Trying not to derail the thread, but Voltaren gel is a gel form of Ibuprofen like medicine. Easier on the stomach than taking all the Aleve, etc. It's a precription only drug. I have used it on my neck and knee on occasion and it works well. Seems to be much more effective when it is applied to areas with thinner skin ( ankles, knees ,wrists, etc ) Worth asking about!

dEV

Trying not to derail the thread, but Voltaren gel is a gel form of Ibuprofen like medicine. Easier on the stomach than taking all the Aleve, etc. It's a precription only drug. I have used it on my neck and knee on occasion and it works well. Seems to be much more effective when it is applied to areas with thinner skin ( ankles, knees ,wrists, etc ) Worth asking about!

I will call and ask. Thanks buddy.

I'll PM you my cell so you can text/call me and let me know what you guys are doing. I'm going to try and sneak out of work around noon. I have a 2-2.5 hour drive down.

I'll most likely just be trying to walk on as I have no clue when my morning round will be over. I can wait around until you get in the area if you want to play a quick 9. Sure at that time the courses will be pretty empty

Hey there, JFaas33 in the house.... Looking forward to teeing it up with you Ahuber360! Can't wait for my first ever THP event and to meet everybody. ttys

On the outlook..

Good weather, great people, excellent course. A formula guaranteed to be successful.

Can't wait for next weekend guys

On the outlook..

Good weather, great people, excellent course. A formula guaranteed to be successful.

Can't wait for next weekend guys

And car bombs

Back