Super Stickman Golf - iOS/Android Game

He has a sack of tricks up his sleeve.

Lol. I am so ready for this round to be over. I have no idea how to play these portals.

Think I posted a couple pages back, but is it worth asking War (or someone) to update the first post with our names like what has been done in the PS3 / Xbox TW14 threads so that we have a list of names for people to send challenges to?

Just sayin'....the last level is stupid!

Just sayin'....the last level is stupid!

I will more than second that...don't think I have actually completed it yet it is that bad

Good round there Cody, but I will get revenge :D

Good round there Cody, but I will get revenge :D

Haha. Thanks man. I don't know how to start another round with you. Start us up another game.

I wish I knew how to add people.

Guys add me. I am BirdieMan

y7y2azu8.jpg

Need to play this some more as a single to get those sweet power ups I've seen you guys using. Need all the help I can get.

Which level is the fan one? Trying to remember, but if I get a chance I will have a look myself, which hole are you stuck on?

Sorry its the magnet stage. Fourth one on level two. Best ive got on it is +13 I think. Its a toughy.

Haha. Thanks man. I don't know how to start another round with you. Start us up another game.

I wish I knew how to add people.

Guys add me. I am BirdieMan

Click on the match and there is an option for a rematch that is the easiest way to do it, or click on new game then enter the name of the person you want to challenge

Sorry its the magnet stage. Fourth one on level two. Best ive got on it is +13 I think. Its a toughy.

Yeah, I know the level, it is a bit tricky

Beat this then, mwahahahahaha :p just managed to the 29 which put me past the 100 mark :)

FBAAAE1D-4D1B-4867-B16F-0E6A594CB1F4-4265-000009BC24135AE9.jpg

I made it to -100!!!! Still chugging along going after this one.

nuzu4u3a.jpg

This is why happens when I hit new game. It does not give me a place to enter a name.

JJ, how did you add me?

nuzu4u3a.jpg

This is why happens when I hit new game. It does not give me a place to enter a name.

JJ, how did you add me?

I had to add you through the Game Center. I think that is the only way on iPhone... but J4U started a game with me and we aren't game center friends so ask him haha

Not sure how to start a game on iPhone as on Android you get a text box to enter the name to search for, sorry

Not sure how to start a game on iPhone as on Android you get a text box to enter the name to search for, sorry

Search for Jjmorris. See if you can start a game with me.

Search for Jjmorris. See if you can start a game with me.

I was replying to Cody, but if I search for you it would need to be jjmorris9 based on your screenshot but will try shortly, having a bit of a medical crisis at home just now

I was replying to Cody, but if I search for you it would need to be jjmorris9 based on your screenshot but will try shortly, having a bit of a medical crisis at home just now

Man I hope everything is ok.

Could be.. May have to try both to see what one works. Get that medical crisis taken care of!

Could be.. May have to try both to see what one works. Get that medical crisis taken care of!

All sorted, got a daughter with D&V and a crying 4 month old grandson so a bit hectic but the other half has just got in from work so one thing less to contend with

I have no life..
papa7e2a.jpg

Back