A thread for SoCal golfers.

Yes, but probably not really soon. We're leaving for a two-week vacation in ten days, then Mother's Day, birthdays, etc. means I won't have an available weekend until June. Does June in Palmdale suck?
It's a three plus hour drive for me, but I'd sure consider it. If we do another golf day in Oxnard, could you come over for that?

Would anyone be interested in playing at Rancho Vista golf course in Palmdale? It's a beautiful course with a variety of playing options. I can be in charge with a list of THP'ers & friends going and the date. Let me know.

you wanna set something up for next Sunday? Wife is goin outta town Saturday so I can frolic on the links quite a bit.

Sunday is no go for me - it's the Lord's day :)

Sunday is no go for me - it's the Lord's day :)

you could go to service early then rejoice in his glory out on the course with us. :angel:

At least that's my plan...maybe even Saturday mass.

Do you guys have a preference on time?

We are set. 8:20am Rio Hondo.

Is that for this week.... I was waiting for a time for last weekend, I thought that was what we were talking about. I can make it though just sayin'

Yes this weekend. I couldn't do last weekend.

Guys, I booked a 9:48am tee time for 4 at Rio Hondo tomorrow. I'm bringing one, so let me know if you want to join.

Guys, I booked a 9:48am tee time for 4 at Rio Hondo tomorrow. I'm bringing one, so let me know if you want to join.
You're still going Sunday right?

You're still going Sunday right?

OK now I am confused.. I thought the 8:20 C-Mac made was for Saturday.. what is the story? Are there now tee times both days at Rio Hondo or twice on Saturday?

Flydigital and others

Damien, I can pick up where I left off by going to your home course early Saturday AM tee off. Let me know.

Back