Where do you store your clubs?

In the truck much of the time, but they come in on Saturday nights for our weekly bath.

Depends on how they act! If they listen to their Daddy, they sleep inside. If they don't, in a closet in the carport it is! They spend MOST nights in the carport closet... Tough raising kids, er, irons, these days!

My clubs have their own bedroom in the house

My clubs have their own bedroom in the house

My clubs share a room in my music room. Always inside during the winter, some clubs in the trunk during the week for unexpected range time!

Garage. My kids would have a field day if I kept them inside.

I keep my clubs inside, mainly because I'm a little OCD and clean them after every round. Also, I don't have a garage or storage space, so it's inside or in the car.

I have the same OCD issue that piperty has so I keep my inside as well since I clean them every round.

Always inside. No garage so they go in my closet.

Used to keep them inside the car, but my car was broken into and they were stolen last August so now it's definitely inside!!

I keep them inside, they are to precious to me to leave in the car or garage.

I keep them in my locker at the club during season. Home in the winter.

they have their area in the garage,heck if I left them in the trunk where I live they'd probably melt

I don't have a garage or any other storage room so mine live in my locker at the course so I don't have to lug them about when going to the range or going to play. The locker room is also heated in the winter and nice and cool in the summer...

Yep, I usually clean them once a week. I keep them stored in my bedroom!

Mine live in the corner of the shed closest to the boot of my car so they are handy to easily put in and head of to the course.

when they were crappy clubs, it was garage or trunk. Now, I have an honored place for them in one of my hall closets. As for leaving them in the car, I don't care about that much as my parking structure is heated, but I do hate how they take up an annoying amount of space in my trunk. If I make a habit of leaving them there, I'll always end up having the shuffle stuff around on days when I actually need space and I find my clubs hogging most of it.

I keep mine inside, but mainly just so they don't get stolen if I forget to close the garage door.

I've noticed quite a few people have mentioned not leaving them in the garage in case the door gets left opened. How often do people do that? I always close mine. Even if I am just mowing the front yard and will be in sight of the garage doors every minute or so.

We even put the garage door opener on lock (turned off) whenever both cars are here.

Keep them in house as it gets pretty hot in Texas.

I've long tended to keep them in the trunk during the season and in the house in the winter. This year, I'm storing them at my country club. It's $30 a year for them to store them, but it means I can just drive straight to the course and play after work, rather than having my clubs in the passenger seat all day if I'm going to play (Miata=no trunk room for anything longer than a standard length putter). The convenience seems like it'll be worth it. Used to keep my clubs at the course when I worked at one as a kid and it was great being able to ride my bike over and play whenever I wasn't working.

I tend to keep my clubs inside where they are safe and under temperature control.

I keep my clubs inside. Living in Minnesota the temp can change pretty quickly. I am not sure if it's true but I swear when it's cold outside the cold can do something to the resin in the hosel and make it crack. But I might just be making stuff up. Either way inside.

I've noticed quite a few people have mentioned not leaving them in the garage in case the door gets left opened. How often do people do that? I always close mine. Even if I am just mowing the front yard and will be in sight of the garage doors every minute or so.

We even put the garage door opener on lock (turned off) whenever both cars are here.

I might forget to close it once a year.
My wife on the other hand, probably once a month. And we work different shifts. So it's not worth the risk for me.
Especially since my garage is in the front of the house.

I keep them in their own storage area in the "Golf Mobile".

Back